android apps from google

Droid Devices & Apps
cacoolee

android apps from google

Post by cacoolee » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:16 pm

How to download android apps from google play on pc for mobile? I want to transfer them later to phone. Is there a way to do this?
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: android apps from google

Post by Neo » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:41 am

Yes. There are Andriod simulators. I use BlueStacks and so far it's being very good.
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Post by SemiconductorCat » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Neo wrote:Yes. There are Andriod simulators. I use BlueStacks and so far it's being very good.

Bluestack is for running android applications without a phone and on windows or linux.
Basically bluestack is just a one method. There are well known other two methods for that.
1. using the Youwave.
2. Using android SDK official simulator.

I have successfully tried android on another computer too. Where you could download android x86 iso images.
And over network cable you could configure internet. [if your computer have e100 compatible network card].
I'll could help little more on this if you wish. It's basically for android developers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I think OP is asking how to download *.apk files from google to PC and install them via cable Am I right?
Well it seems that google is not planing to let you download *.apk files. Insteaed you have other reliable
*.apk hosting web sites. One that I recommend is.

>> http://www.appsapk.com/
>> http://www.apkdownloads.com/

Some may contain macilious code too. So be careful on this. It's more and more safe to download them with
google play.However you could not be able to install cracks in that method. So like in computer , always be
careful when using cracks.

So you could just copy the apk file into your SD card by cable or any other way and navigate to there from the
phone browser and install it. It's not a big deal. You may sometimes enable install from thrid party option.
For that go to settings->application-> you will find the menu.

>> http://www.apk-id.net/2013/05/polaris-o ... z2ZyJnfT9F

I think you know, the cracks like these. [please note that I'm not encouraging downloading or using cracks,
and have appropriate respect to private property ownership and business ethics,but address your 'HOW TO'
question.
]. So there's always a risk when using those cracks. And nobody would pay half of the phone's price
to obtain that app. However that app worth that money. Those are NP-complete questions.

regards.
Phonefix
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Phonefix » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Every year, Google announces the best apps available on the Android platform from the last year.

Return to “Android”