How to begin Android development

Droid Devices & Apps
axelcyril

Re: How to begin Android development

Post by axelcyril » Thu May 19, 2011 6:05 am

The Android 2.2 platform introduces many new and exciting features for users and developers. A document provides a glimpse into some of the new user features and technologies in Android 2.2. The platform Android 3.1 is available as a downloadable component for the Android SDK. The downloadable platform includes an Android library and system image.

<Link removed>
Last edited by Neo on Thu May 19, 2011 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed by admin
thunderboympm

Post by thunderboympm » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:56 am

dear friends,
I did all steps above. I compiled and executed hello world program. Now i need to know about the java programming. Any one know the programming please lead me
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:40 am

If you need to learn Java programming, the best way is to take a book (at least an eBook), read and practice. If you find problems, you may ask in our Java section under programming.
ba01
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ba01 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:01 pm

hi, what i want to say Unless you have been hiding in the caves for the past couple of months, by now you must have heard of the mobile platform from Google that everyone is talking about. Yes, that's right, I am talking about Android. Android is an open source mobile operating system that is based on the Linux kernel. Using Android, device manufacturers can customize the OS to suit their particular hardware design, thereby allowing them to innovate without limitations. For developers, Android programming uses the Java programming language, and familiarity with the language immediately opens the platform to every Java programmer in the world.

In this inaugural article of the Android series, I will get you started with Android development without requiring you to wade through pages of technical documentation. At the end of this article, you will have written a simple Android application and you will be able to deploy the application onto an emulator or a real Android device.

So, what are you waiting for? Strap on your seat belt and let the fun begin!
Rose

Post by Rose » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:39 pm

Can I get a tutorial that can teach me the basics of how to build an Android app using the Android Studio development environment?

Return to “Android”