Help Me To Buy a HD Monitor and a 2.1 Sub Woofer

Ask about shops here
Herath
Major
Major

Re: Help Me To Buy a HD Monitor and a 2.1 Sub Woofer

Post by Herath » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 am

First of all I have to say that most of the Sri Lankan web sites are completely useless. So do not rely on them. :D

S22A350H has HDMI, I think that H is for HDMI. S22A350B has DVI. On the box of S22A350H there is a label saying that it is only for sale in Singapore. But you can buy it here. :D
S22350H is 2ms response time too. Has lot of good value added features.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 am

Great No Fear Then. :)

What is the Singapore thing because of that will there a Warranty issue ? :?
Herath
Major
Major

Post by Herath » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:00 am

It wont be a problem. Seems like they are working on their own without working with the dealer for samsung. They are providing an in-house warranty.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 am

Great Now No Fear :)
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:17 pm

I am Going to buy the LCD Monitor and the Sub Woofer Tomorrow :)

Thanks for all for the Helps.

You will hear More I will be Yelling about my Experiences :D
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 pm

I bought the Monitor and the Sub woofer Today. :) I bought them from Barklays Head Office as I said.

LCD Monitor = Samsung S22A350H
Sub Woofer = Microlab M-280

Sub Woofer is Great. I get The Base Quality and Sound Quality I desire :)

Monitor is Great Too :) Web sites Rending Very well a Normal. But with Windows Fonts And ROBOT.LK Emoticons I can see non smooth Edges :?

I tried all the Resolution settings. Now I using 1280x720 Since in1920x1080 Things are so Small :) I mean Desktop and Icons and etc.....

I have Intel G31 On-board Graphic card and I use Monitor with Analog VGA Cable not HDMI.

Is the Graphic card the Problem? I can remember something like that Herath Said.

By The Way: Thank You Very Much all ROBOT.LK Friends. Without you guys I won't be able to find a Good Monitor. :)
Herath
Major
Major

Post by Herath » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:10 am

Enable clear type on windows and adjust sharpness on the monitor. You can use auto adjustments first and then manual tuning. Doing with MagicTune is easy.
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:15 am

Monitor is Great Too :) Web sites Rending Very well a Normal. But with Windows Fonts And ROBOT.LK Emoticons I can see non smooth Edges :?
Have you enabled Clear Type (Display properties -> Appearance -> Effects -> Use following method to smooth edges of screen fonts -> clear Type)?

I tried all the Resolution settings. Now I using 1280x720 Since in1920x1080 Things are so Small :) I mean Desktop and Icons and etc.....
I don't think it is a good decision to reduce resolution.
Have you tried large icons (Display properties -> Appearance -> Effects -> Use large icons)?
Also try adjusting DPI (Display properties -> Advanced -> General).
I have Intel G31 On-board Graphic card and I use Monitor with Analog VGA Cable not HDMI.

Is the Graphic card the Problem? I can remember something like that Herath Said.
When connected via an analogue connection, an LCD is vulnerable to the same distortions that affect CRT monitors. However, when connected via a digital connection, often labelled DVI (for Digital Visual Interface), no digital-to-analogue conversion is required, and there should be no loss or corruption of the signal. As a result, when running at its native resolution, an LCD should give you a cleaner and crisper image than you'd see on a CRT.

However, the advantage of digital signals for LCDs is of somewhat less importance now than it was a few years ago. Analogue signal processing has improved to the point where major differences in image quality can be difficult to detect.
Herath
Major
Major

Post by Herath » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:29 am

By the way, if you use a non native resolution of the LCD panel, thing will not look the best. So using 1920x1080 is recommended. Are you using windows 7 or windows xp?.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:46 am

Herath wrote:By the way, if you use a non native resolution of the LCD panel, thing will not look the best. So using 1920x1080 is recommended. Are you using windows 7 or windows xp?.
Windows 7 Thanks to you :)

Return to “??????? ???? ??????? (Where to buy)”