Brand new PICKIT2 to our little genius Rksk

Info on Presents & Donations given by ROBOT.LK
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Brand new PICKIT2 to our little genius Rksk

Post by Neo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:37 pm

ROBOT.LK presented a brand new PICKIT2 Compatible Programmer and Debugger and delivered to his doorstep through courier service to Mr. Rksk who is one of the senior members of ROBOT.LK considering his great talents and contribution to the industry. We hope Rksk will be doing more research & development using the PICKIT2 and contribute his talents to the betterment of our motherland.
Rksk
Major
Major

Re: Brand new PICKIT2 to our little genius Rksk

Post by Rksk » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Yes, I received it within one working day. It is brilliant, I've never seen a 'Made in SriLanka' product like this.
Full package
Full package
DSC02022.JPG (106.44 KiB) Viewed 7092 times
Aptinex PICKIT2
Aptinex PICKIT2
DSC02023.JPG (114.11 KiB) Viewed 7092 times
They delivered to it my doorstep without any damages to package (even to cover).

Thank you sooo much ROBOT.LK.
Nipuna

Re: Brand new PICKIT2 to our little genius Rksk

Post by Nipuna » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Wow so cool.

I am hoping to buy stuff from TRONIC.LK most probably my next UPS ;) I was talking with TRONIC.LK about this some weeks ago, You can see those posts in Buy UPS Battery in SRI LANKA thread.

If they make it before I buy another brand, I'll surely buy from our Partners. :) I had to buy an UPS battery from Pettah because TRONIC.LK wasn't live on those days if not I would have bought one for sure.

One of the best things of TRONIC.LK that I like the most is fast delivery to our doorsteps, So I don't need to go to Colombo to buy stuff :D ;)

Great to have a company like this and so cool to see it's a partner of ROBOT.LK :yahoo:

Return to “Presents & Donations”