I'm Nandika Sirinuwan

Introduce yourself to the world!
Nandika
Captain
Captain

I'm Nandika Sirinuwan

Post by Nandika » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi Friends,
I decided to introduce me for you. Actually, in shortly, I am a cool person :) (according to a Buddhist).My name is Nandika Sirinuwan.I kile to introduce me as a Student.
I like to Science. Specially, Usage of Science. I have some knowledge about Electronic and Computers (Hardware, Software, Programming,…).I like robotics as well.therefore,I am learning programming,electronic,…I think,ROBOT.LK is very good source for it.
I started to learn about Electronic in I’m at grade 5, 6. However, I couldn’t fully study about Electronic or other in past time.
My First school is G/Akmeemena Maha Vidyalaya. I studied in this school grade1-grade11.My main Electronic knowledge was library of my school (It had some Electronic books in Sinhala.),some Books witch I bought and some electronic shops such as “Darshana Electronic in Narawala”. I never followed a course. Therefore, I hadn’t more clear learning materials or persons for teach me. My parents didn’t more support me for learn Electronic or other witch I like. My O/L examination was main reason for it. I hadn’t knowledge about Computer or internet in this time.
In first, I followed a Computer course by a scholarship witch given from my O/L Institution “SATHARA” in 2005.First computer witch I used was Intel PII.I learned from it about simple architecture of computer,MS Office,DOS,Graphic Designing,Computer Hardware and Internet.
I sited O/L in 2007.I can Pass it.I had 7As,B and 2Cs.(B for Social studies,2C for Music and English).I could go to G/Mahinda College for my A/L studies in Bio Science stream.
Unfortunately, decrease my health in mentally and physically. :cry: I couldn’t A/L exam well in first time.in second time I could get success more than first time. I could only get 3S for 1st time.in 2nd time I could get 2B and 1S(S for Chemistry,B for Physics and Biology) :) .i don’t like to enter a university according to my A/L result.Because,I very like to Technoogy(Robotics,Electronic,Programming,…)
Therefore,
Now,I am learning in College Of Tenology Galle(COT).I am following a Electronic course.i will be able to get NVQ Level IV from it.after,i will be able to fallow Mechatronic diploma course and get a job which I like.Some time I will be able to get a degree.(NVQ VI)
I like to listen Music and watch films.some time I play some computer games.I interest about Cricket.I want to success my target well.
So,This is me in actually.what are you thinking about me? :D
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: I'm Nandika Sirinuwan

Post by Saman » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Nice profile Nandika. You are an essential member to ROBOT.LK!
If you are willing to join a high-tech company as a trainee electronic technician, PM me. I'll provide you some information.
Nandika
Captain
Captain

Post by Nandika » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Saman wrote:Nice profile Nandika. You are an essential member to ROBOT.LK!
If you are willing to join a high-tech company as a trainee electronic technician, PM me. I'll provide you some information.
Thank you Saman.
I like to get more information about high-tech company. :)
TRONICLK
Captain
Captain

Post by TRONICLK » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Send your CV to careers at [email protected]. We will start from there. If you want to know about the company, some information are available on the website SKYTRONIC.

Either me as the representative of SKYTRONIC or ROBOT.LK can't promise the job. However you'll have a special reputation as a ROBOT.LK member ;)

Good luck!
Nandika
Captain
Captain

Post by Nandika » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:10 am

Thank you TRONIC.LK:) :roll: :roll: 8-)
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:02 pm

I have already identified you as an essential and very very valuable person to ROBOT.LK. Very nice to see your introduction.
Welcome to ROBOT.LK brother!!!!
Nandika
Captain
Captain

Post by Nandika » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:03 am

Neo wrote:I have already identified you as an essential and very very valuable person to ROBOT.LK.
Thank you Neo.
Nandika
Captain
Captain

Post by Nandika » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Thank you Saman for Your reply,
I read your PM.i understood my situation before it. ;)
however,i like to get more knowledge about my field.therefore,i decided to learn more.I think,COT(College of Technology) is the best place for it.
After,i can became better status than now.i will try to job or other after it.

Thank Saman :)

Return to “Introductions”