Late intro duction (Lahiru)

Introduce yourself to the world!
Yurihalo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Late intro duction (Lahiru)

Post by Yurihalo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi I am Lahiru K Rasnayake.....Joined some time back but 4got to post here...so here goes

Born in U.A.E. am now living in SL, Hometown Kurunegala, did a/l maths(2009) at Ananda College... currently studying electronics at sliit, now in the final Year ...also a 2nd year undergrad at USJP...yeah that's all about me.. very happy to see a dedicated forum for electronics by sri lankans.... went through many articles .... high quality and very useful since they are suitable to the sri lankan electronics enviroment

other interests.:- Music,

i really would like to share my experiences because i think any sri lankan who enters electronics finds it difficult to get items to develop new products... so in case he may be searching for a chip he may feel very discouraged when it is high end but at some corner in the pettah market it could lie lurking....i really want to guide those people so that they can find the chip they need without wasting 2-3 hrs on first cross street .....
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Late intro duction (Lahiru)

Post by Saman » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:36 am

Welcome to ROBOT.LK!
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Post by SemiconductorCat » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:17 am

I also add a friend here who is electronic_engineering@sliit , I think he is in the 2nd year right now.
His real name is Charith , I don't know what name he puts in here.

And first welcome bro.

And I have seen a thread that a guy asked about the SLIIT electronics degree and about the subjects
it offered in each levels. Since you are in third year I think you can contribute that thread.
Yurihalo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Yurihalo » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Hi to both of you!!!!! :yahoo:

@ sandun .....Yeah i'll definitly contribute to that thread....!!!!! (on my way now)
Yurihalo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Yurihalo » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Excuse me sandun but is this the thread

https://robot.lk/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3 ... LIIT#p9415

Return to “Introductions”