I'm Shenal Dabare

Introduce yourself to the world!
Shenal

I'm Shenal Dabare

Post by Shenal » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm Shenal Dabare,just 17 years old.My home town is Wattala and I born in 30th April 1994.I'm studying at St.Benedict's college.

Stepping to world of Computers
My first computer was a Pentium-II IBM computer with Windows 98.I got this as a birthday present from my dad for my 7th birthday(I used this computer for 6 years).I had no idea to what to do with this.So my father put me to a computer class.So I learned MS Office from it.

Education
I'm Studying at St.Benedict's College,Colombo-13,Sri Lanka.I'm an A/L student in Science(Maths) stream and hope to face exam in year 2013.PraveenAlexis is a class mate of me. :)

I am
I'm a person with attitude to live with a society always,Sharing my ideas with others,getting help from others and giving help to others.I like technology.My favorite technology fields are Motor Mechanism,Aerodynamics and electronics(Programming,CNC Machines).I'm a member of Science union and IT society of my school because they encourage and support us in technology field.

My Family
I'm the youngest of my family.I have an elder sister.My mother is a house wife and always forcing me to stop all co-curricular activities and mind only on studies.My father is working at a private company and encouraging me on both co-curricular activities and studies.

My attitude on this Forum
first I joined to this forum because I got to know this is a forum by Sri Lankans.After using this web site I knew this a good web site to develop my knowledge.After all I realized there is a good community around this forum and this is a place that Technology truly meets Passion.

I was helped by forum and I it's my turn to help ROBOT.LK,But the problem is Time.I have no enough time to stay online. :oops: But I promise to help you all after these busy days. :)
PraveenAlexis

Re: I'm Shenal Dabare

Post by PraveenAlexis » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:33 pm

awesome introduction im truely proud of you ;) and my name was in it too :D

+REP ;)
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Nice introduction Shenal... Good to have you in ROBOT.LK. I hope you'll get the maximum use of the units as well and keep us updated on the progress.

As you said, I hope you'll be more active in near future. Your friend Praveen has shown good activity during recent past and became a Team Member of ROBOT.LK.

Good luck!!!!
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Post by SemiconductorCat » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 am

I'm not too old for this community to say "welcome"

Never mind , anyway.
welcome bro.
Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:46 am

Sorry for late to say "Welcome".

Anyway, "You are Warmly Welcome to ROBOT.LK".

It seems you are doing a good charactor here. We hope you will be here everyday (exept these two years).

Also, I must tell you that, I see you are very interested in technological things and living with them. But A/L is worth than all of them. So do your studies best.

Good Luck.udies best.

Good Luck.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Shenal

Post by Shenal » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Praveen,Neo,SandunDhammikaPerera,Rksk Thank you all.You all are encouraging me. :)
nelson1234
Corporal
Corporal

Post by nelson1234 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:35 pm

HI everyone ! i am nelson new here and i like this forum very much..........

Return to “Introductions”