About PraveenAlexis! ;)

Post by PraveenAlexis » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 am

Name: Praveen Alexis Ranjith
D.O.B: 1994/2/13
Home town: wattala
school: St.Benedict's collage
siblings: none

Childhood:
i started computing when i was 12 or 13 :roll: My first computer was a Pentium 2 IBM, with windows 95 ;) and at first i used to play games like pac man and super mario :mrgreen: then i learned windows troubleshooting from one of my dads old books since my windows always get repaired 8-) (My dad is a electronic engineer and he knows DOS too ;) )

Education:
im studding in St.Benedict's collage Colombo 13, and im looking forward to do my A/Ls after two years :) and i wish to go to the university ;)

About me:
i like to help people ;) simply as that, and also i love to learn electronics and about computing since my childhood i had a small laboratory i build my own ;) i used to repair household electronic items since i was small, and then i started computer hardware troubleshooting, becouse my new computer had a trouble, mostly known as "Blue screen" that made me learn about hardware troubleshooting, also im a member in our school "IT SOCIETY" also i like to learn about networking,ethical hacking,database management,windows,software and hardware troubleshooting,and programming

My family:
im a single child in my family, my dad is a electronic engineer and my mom is a house wife ;) my dad was working abroad,

thats all about me, and i personally proud to be a member in this forum ;) and i promiss i will share my knowledge wherever i find, on this forum ;) as i did :D
Last edited by Neo on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed the topic :)
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: About PraveenAlexis! ;)

Post by Neo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:15 am

Very nice and complete introduction. You have already became a great asset to ROBOT.LK.
You are now a Promo Team member of ROBOT.LK. Welcome to the Team !!!
PraveenAlexis

Re: About PraveenAlexis! ;)

Post by PraveenAlexis » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 pm

wow :shock: that was a surprise im proud to be in the team :clap:

Return to “Introductions”