Neofriend - Member of Promo Team

Introduce yourself to the world!
Neofriend
Captain
Captain

Neofriend - Member of Promo Team

Post by Neofriend » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:11 pm

A little about me:
I am a young guy who's always seeking to learn new things and creatively apply the concepts to do innovation and inventions.

A little about my career:
I've been studying commerce and business related subjects, even the degree. But programming has always attracted me, due to the fact of beautifully converting your needs and desires from real world in to digital world.

Using computers everyday is a part of life. I've been attached to computers since more than a decade now, playing games, using internet and chatting with friends, yea sometimes finding help and sharing information on forums too. It all started when I was 14 years old, came to know Maya, an Oscar award winning software for graphics and animation.

Tried to learn that software, but I had no one to help me even learn the basics. I had no money to pay for learning this piece of software. With the help of tutorials, I was able to make a few models and do basic animation but one day i realized, its a deep field and I have no money to learn it all. Besides, I can't afford to learn so slowly on my own. And yes, programming was more enticing to me.

But by then, even making a basic javascript function looked rocket science to me. Yes, it was hard!

I started to work in the field of Search Engine Optimization and continued to learn that for a few years, continuing education and doing all the other tasks (a bit of freelancing too). By the way, I wasn't able to speak English then and freelancing actually helped me enhance my English speaking and writing skills. At least, now i can comfortably write about my and my career :)

Programming is still new to me, its not been very long since I worked over C, C#, and Java. Out of which, I really like C# in comparison. I love MS SQL Server, UML is interesting too. Obviously, XHMTL/CSS to breath in this competitive era. Not to forget Javascript and my new friend ASP.NET.

That's tiny bit of my life...... that hopefully will help me change my future for good.

By the way, am single and I don't run after degrees, instead i prefer knowledge, most of the times. Am glad that I started all on my own.... it really feels good.

Credit:
I'd like to give credit to some people for whatever I've gained in my life. Definitely, it all starts with God's grace and blessings, after that, my parents, siblings, friends and YES, one guy who has been tremendously helping many individuals..... ladies and gentlemen, he is none other than, the one and only NEO! :) - Its not been very long since I've joined this forum but its good to see my friend is doing a great job. I see this forum progressing!

Thanks my friend. Hope all of you enjoyed reading. And if you think you like to hear a message from me, it would be

You can do it, if you believe you can...... it works! :)

Return to “Introductions”