Neo - The founder of ExpertCore

Introduce yourself to the world!
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Neo - The founder of ROBOT.LK

Post by Neo » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:24 am

Childhood:
I started computing when I was 11 with a Sinclair Spectrum (don't think you know that :D ) and later switched to IBM PCs (80386 was my first). I learned x86 assembler, Turbo C & Turbo Pascal. Since then I use C and Assembly as my main programming languages.

Education:
I attended Ananda College and did A/Ls in 98. I was fortunate to pass A/Ls on my first attempt to enter to faculty of engineering. But I decided to do Computer Science as I already got some exposure with it at that time. I have completed my Special Degree in Computer Science in 2003 from University of Colombo.

Career:
Started my own software company at the age of 19 (just after A/Ls) and worked on it until 2005. I touched lots of fields in my career before I started firmware development about 5 years ago. I used C, ASM, VB, Java, JSP, PHP, etc... on projects from databases to telecommunication. At present I'm working as an embedded engineer.

My Type:
I'm a technology enthusiast. Whenever there is something new, I can't avoid reading it myself. As a member of IEEE/CS, I get IEEE Spectrum magazine every month that helps a lot to keep me in touch with new innovations in the field of engineering. I love to live in front of the computer long hours since I have a passion to it. Love to solve difficult design/coding problems with mathematics and computer science.

My family:
Dad was working as an engineer and mum was as a school principal. Both are pensioners now and living a peaceful life.

That's about me. Please add information about yourself as well on this section.
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Neo - The founder of ROBOT.LK

Post by Neo » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:17 pm

number_theory.PNG
number_theory.PNG (2.62 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
4+7 = 2 14 1979 5+9 = 14
2 14 1979 14

See the symmetrical combination in ROBOT.LK :geek:

Return to “Introductions”