9V ???? ???????? ?????????? ?????

???????? ?????
tmadushan
Sergeant
Sergeant

9V ???? ???????? ?????????? ?????

Post by tmadushan » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:01 am

9V ???? ???????? ?????????? ????? ???????
SevenZero
Major
Major

Re: 9V ???? ???????? ?????????? ?????

Post by SevenZero » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 am

The 9v battery that I know is this.
9v.jpg
9v.jpg (14.08 KiB) Viewed 9505 times
If you are looking for electronic experiments, why don't you go for 6V or even 12V. Both voltages support 7805 standard 5V regulator directly. Both 6V and 12V are very common and cheap.

Also, if you want 9v, you could use a 12V battery with a 7809 regulator.
tmadushan
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by tmadushan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:45 pm

The thing is i need a power source to power up a PIC+ 10 LEDs, on a POV display, i dont know how to do it without a portable power source like batteries... because the circuit itself is rotating about an axis.
SevenZero
Major
Major

Post by SevenZero » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:52 am

Then you need a light weight one. I agree.
How about using a 7.2V battery. That's little bit bigger than the 9v one and not light weight.
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Post by SemiconductorCat » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:03 am

could you please give us more information on electrical characteristics and mechanical data of the battery
that you want to purchase.

For a lower current application,this kind of super-capacitor may be a solution. Charging a
capacitor is very easy. Working with supercaps are very easy.

I'm pretty sure there are LiIonPo batteries for what specification [size,electrical,mechanical]
that you require. But working with LiIonPo is not easy, specially it's charging circuity and loading
and switching circuity is far complicated.I think to make it work, find a NiCd battery is a middle
ground solution for this. NiCd charging is simple( it's a simple model with a one integrator and few pde's)
, I could guide you on this.But don't ask me how to charge LiIonPo, because I simply don't know and may be http://batteryuniversity.com/ community could help you on this.

WARNING: Failing chances of a LiPoIon battery is very low. But when they fail, they ignite very violently.Overcharging
conditions of NiCd will release oxygen( there is a vent for that). and also NiMH will give you hydrogen.So your responsible
to double check your model,implement overlay functions.And do it your own risk. I'm already warned on this,and this is it. and I'm independent of any responsibilities and that's it.

For your mechanical requirement, I suggest this. This is known as a coin battery. And charging this is also
simple.

Return to “???????? ?????”