Sony ericsson ??? ?????

???????? ?????
Chathura
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Sony ericsson ??? ?????

Post by Chathura » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:50 am

Sony Erricsson phone ??? ????? unicode ????? ?????? ? ?????? xml file ???? edit ????? ????? ???????? ??
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sony ericsson ??? ?????

Post by Neo » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Have you checked blog post http://www.buddika.info/2009/02/blog-post_22.html. ?? ??? ??????? ??? Topic ?? ???? ??? ????????? ?????.

Good luck!
Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:07 pm

I too found above blog article in past and sitll unabled to try (becase of busy with studies).

anyway I don't think it's a easy and good thing to modify firmware. if you do any mistake, your phone can be broken.

So you can use OperaMini browser to read Sinhala texts using your SE phone.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saman » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 am

As Rksk stated, Opera Mini works just fantastic on Sinhala sites. You can download it directly to your phone by visiting the link http://m.opera.com.

After installation, do not forget to visit ROBOT.LK from your mobile and comment about the mobile theme. See whether you can read the Sinhala sections with it.

Can you tell us whether you are satisfied with the answer?
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:11 am

Great I will Download Opera Mini. I had it before but removed it and even didn't try with Sinhala Fonts.

Opera Mini is Good for Me because I even don't like to Upgrade my Phone's Firmware since I had so many Problem with my Phone because of those firmware things. To correct it i had to replace the Motherboard of the phone. So With new Motherboard I even won't upgrade Phone's Firmware.

So Opera Mini Suits me well. My Phone has opera Mobile 10 or 9(Not Opera Mini, The Default Browser comes with SE P1i). But It doesn't support Sinhala
Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:15 am

After installing opera mini, you have to enable sinhala.

just type opera:config in address bar and press goto. Then scroll down the loaded page. you will can see a setting named Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts. just enable it and save.

Note: Operamini isn't perfect with Sinhala. doesn't work with some letters like aa,ee. but as a sinhalese you should can read without seeing these letters.an read without seeing these letters.

Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Rksk wrote:After installing opera mini, you have to enable sinhala.

just type opera:config in address bar and press goto. Then scroll down the loaded page. you will can see a setting named Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts. just enable it and save.

Note: Operamini isn't perfect with Sinhala. doesn't work with some letters like aa,ee. but as a sinhalese you should can read without seeing these letters.an read without seeing these letters.

Thanks friend. I downloaded and installed opera mini 6.1 and did as RKSK said. Now sinhala works. And i am posting this with opera mini

Chathura
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Chathura » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:15 am

opera mini nam niyamai e unata mata oni une phone ekatama sinhala danna. mama blog eka try karala comment ekak daannam.

lassanata render karanna puluwankama tiyeddi ai may opera eke server eka thama ana ganne? :) :) :) :roll:
Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Chathura wrote:opera mini nam niyamai e unata mata oni une phone ekatama sinhala danna. mama blog eka try karala comment ekak daannam.

lassanata render karanna puluwankama tiyeddi ai may opera eke server eka thama ana ganne? :) :) :) :roll:

01. Do it & get your own risk.

02. operamini developers are not sinhala people. so they don't know, there are problems on rendering sinhala. Then we have to report it.

Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Chathura wrote:opera mini nam niyamai e unata mata oni une phone ekatama sinhala danna. mama blog eka try karala comment ekak daannam.

Just report this rendering bug to opera developers http://mini.bugs.opera.com/

Return to “???????? ?????”