email ??? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?????? ???? ??

???????? ?????
Rksk
Major
Major

Re: email ??? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?????? ???? ??

Post by Rksk » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 am

Neo wrote:Rksk, I have seen this one before and tested with a demo site. However it seems this is no loner work due to recent FB changes. I will have a look later. Just added some interesting stuff. Have you seen them ?
Facebook developers are doing their thestings on the live site and it's getting more and more bugs these days. Also I have seen, fb connect system has changed as you said.

I see new stuffs. Very nice ;-)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:34 am

Hey I have an idea.We can promote ROBOT.LK in BIT forums.But the thing is will the BIT admins will like this or not?
It is a good option to promote this.Because all the people who are connected with BIT forum got technology related ideas.This site can help them well.

Is there any one get connection with BIT admins to get permission to do this?
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Good idea. I don't think permission is required as long as we are not doing any product selling or spam.

We can say this... so the people who have an interest will join.

ROBOT.LK is a forum 100% dedicated to technology lovers to share their knowledge, ask technology related questions, etc... It comprises of a set of Sri Lankan engineers who have years of experience in working locally and internationally. I have joined myself and gained so much knowledge through that. The link is https://robot.lk. Check it out.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Hey Friend.

I already did this and Posted 2 Posts in BIT forums with 1 Question. And in a Chat Message.

Return to “???????? ?????”