Buy UPS battery in Sri Lanka (12V 7Ahrs)

Advertising area for ROBOT.LK members
TRONICLK
Captain
Captain

Buy UPS battery in Sri Lanka (12V 7Ahrs)

Post by TRONICLK » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 pm

You can now buy batteries in Sri Lanka from TRONIC.LK including 12V 7Ahrs UPS battery. Please contact us for more details.
Nipuna

Re: Buy UPS battery in Sri Lanka (12V 7Ahrs)

Post by Nipuna » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:18 am

Wow great.

Because I always need UPS batteries. If you check my past threads you will see about them. ;)

Recently I've replaced the battery of my UPS again, It was nearly 1 year old. If I could find a good brand of batteries then I can use them a lot longer.

I think I'll be able to find them from TRONIC.LK

I've visited the site and searched but didn't find any batteries :o I hope you will be adding info about batteries when the site goes online. :)

By the way I'm really happy to see a Srilankan E-commerce site (I've seen some but this is the only site that I've seen which has electronic components.)

Thanks
TRONICLK
Captain
Captain

Post by TRONICLK » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Now it is the chance to buy electronic components and accessories such a Arduino boards, development kits, robot chassis, etc.... and get them delivered to your door step.

Supports any type of payment such as credit cards including VISA, MASTER, AMEX, etc..., PayPal, Dialog eZ Cash, Bank transfer, Money orders, etc..

Den onema electronic upangayak antharjalayen miladi ganna TRONIC.LK web adaviyata pivisenna.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Yes I saw it.

Cool, now I don't need to go to Pettah to bring UPS batteries. :)

I've bought about 3 UPS batteries and they all same brand called Matrix and as I feel they are not good.

Are the ones that TRONIC.LK has good? I mean durability and lifetime?

With Matrix batteries I can use my computer when there are power failures. But the problem is if I am Gaming when there is a power failure, then my computer restarts because UPS battery isn't enough for high power usage of the computer when I am gaming. If the batteries that TRONIC.LK has are good then I'll be very happy with them ;)

Thanks
TRONICLK
Captain
Captain

Post by TRONICLK » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi Nipuna,

Great. We are waiting to accept your orders and we will guarantee you that we will satisfy you with our products. Mr. Neo told me about you and he said you will do your best to promote both TRONIC.LK through Facebook, etc... He also said you are the one who is mostly keep the ROBOT.LK live these days and on behalf of him, I truly appreciate your effort.

Technically speaking, it is not a problem of the battery. Almost all Chinese batteries are made in one or two factories and just the labels are printed differently. What's the VA rating of your UPS. If you are using a high power VGA card + Monitor which requires power that your UPS can't handle, then it will obviously restart. This is an issue with the circuitry of the UPS, not with battery. If you go for the 1,2 KVA model which comes with 2 batteries in-build, I'm sure you'll never find this problem again.

SKYTRONIC is designing a UPS at the moment (for a foreign client and he have given up permission to produce this in Sri Lanka) and hopefully you will be able to offer you a super quality UPS very soon ;)
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi

Thank you, I try always to do my best to ROBOT.LK :)

By the way, My UPS is DCP 650VA (which SUCKS I don't let anyone to buy this model ever), I had so many problems with this and still having as I said before. If you search my post you will find a long thread that I got helps from Neo and Hearth and some ROBOT.LK members.

And by the way, I still don't need a battery (Unfortunately I got a battery about 3 months ago and and that time TRONIC.LK wasn't actually live :( ) but next time I'll surely buy it from SKYTRONIC, But next time it won't be a battery because I am planing to buy another good UPS and throw this away.

I am very excited about SKYTRONIC's UPS. I hope it will be in a reasonable price range so I can grab one ;)

I'll post my computer specification so you can see this system requires more power than a normal one.

Core 2 Duo E6550 2.33GHz processor
RAM 2GB
Samsung 80GB SATA HDD
Samsung SATA DVD Writer
Sony IDE Combo drive

Axle GTX 460 DDR5 1GB Graphics card (Which requires about 150W at maximum load)

Axle 400W PSU

Samsung S22A350H LED Backlit Monitor

Thanks
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:14 am

Anyway do you think a good USP of 650VA will enough for my computer?

Thanks
TRONICLK
Captain
Captain

Post by TRONICLK » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 am

It depends. According to your description, it looks like 650VA might not be enough. 1.2KVA matches most of the cases.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 am

I need only less than 5 mins to turn off my computer safely but now I even don't get 1 second to do so.

So if a good UPS can give me even 5 mins I am satisfied with that.

Do you think a good 650VA UPS will suit for this?

Or when I can buy a UPS from SKYTRONIC? ;)

Thanks
TRONICLK
Captain
Captain

Post by TRONICLK » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 am

A good 650VA must keep a single PC (with a LCD panel) running for more than 5 minutes. But I know none of the Chinese crap we have here can do that. All branded ones seems duplicates as well.

SKYTRONIC can't promise an exact date since we spend lot of time on R&D. Our main intention is not to earn money, but to make a good product in Sri Lanka and bring pride to our nation in our capacity. So we take a long time to design it and test it before passing it to customers. We never use customers to test our products. We will try our level best to keep our prices below the market price.

May be you can become our distributor there ? ;)

Return to “Advertising”