Help in NEOBUX

Advertising area for ROBOT.LK members
Face
Major
Major

Help in NEOBUX

Post by Face » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Help in NEOBUX account.

I got this idea from our friends NIPUNA.so first of all I must say thank you to him
THANKS YAAR.!

I am going to start my work with the help of him.He will help me.:P
If any one like to join us.Let's start brothers.

This is the form I have to fill when I go to register in NOEBUX website.
NEO BUX 1.JPG
NEO BUX 1.JPG (101.26 KiB) Viewed 18420 times
now please help me to fill this.Then I will ask next question about this.
I will start a topic to get a ALERTPAY account.soon
Face
Major
Major

Re: Help in NEOBUX

Post by Face » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:18 am

Nebux is a PTC site.

it gives you money for Viewing their Ads.

Neobux give 0.01 for one Ad.

Neobux is the Most Trusted site in these days.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 am

username = Desired your name for this site

Password = Desired Password for this site

Email = your Email

AP/PP email = Your AP or PP Id it's same to your registered email with AP or PP.

Referral = The Guy who Referred you. Add NipunaDD as a help ;)

Birth year = your Birth year. This will be used to recover your login details, if your login details forgotten.

Image verification = Captcha you know how to fill this.
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:32 am

Nipuna and G-SparkZ,

In my life, I tried all these things. I started computing since I was 11 (1991) and for 20 years I'm with this. My advise is this. You can try these as long as you don't have to pay to start an account. However you'll see it is completely useless when you click those adds for many months. You will be able to earn one dollar after about 3 months. i.e. Spend almost an hour a day for 3 months to earn Rs. 100 (even bricklayers earn more than this). The other point is, they state they pay a lot for referrals. That means if you introduce someone under your name. You will earn $1 at ones. This is just a trick. These people are usually collecting email addresses for spamming.

Lets think in this way. Do you think any businessman in this world a fool to pay you for nothing? Everybody know that they can't find a target market with these sites. (If there is anybody who advertise, he/she doesn't know the basics in marketing).

For me, this is a joke though I tried it many years ago. If you need to get the same experience you do it and learn by yourself :). Also think, how many people in the world with ability to click. There is no knowledge required to click.

So my advise is, don't waste your time. Spend your time to learn something that you can use one day for your professional career where you can earn quite a good salary by selling your knowledge.

I advised Nipuna few times, but I never discouraged him as I was doing the same thing for many months until I realised there were no fools to pay me for nothing :lol:

Since Nipuna was doing this for many months now, lets ask him how much he earned so far. I don't think he earns even a penny (I'm not asking what's in the dashboard, I can make a dashboard with $1000 balance for you).

However, Nipuna's involvement with writing small software is a good idea to earn side income. I earned quite a lot when I was an undergraduate. I earned form $300 - $ 800 per month according to my memory. That's a good business as the product is clear. (But he was trying to find some programmers to write software for him, I remember? am I right Nipuna? You asked whether I can work under your referral where you earn something as well? If not you, may be someone else...I can't remember.. However this is not right according to me, you need to write yourself and earn).

Since you all are interested in having an additional income, I posted a huge list of freelancing sites. You can do graphic designing, programming, data entry, writing, etc.... See Best freelancing sites. Don't ask anybody to register under your name or work for you. You just put your time on it and earn by yourself :) . When you click those links, make sure you go directly to those sites rather than going under a referral. There is no good reason to earn money for somebody with your talent.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Hey Neo,

I am Doing Neobux for months now. i use only that. because i searched a Lot on Internet and Found it's a Good site and i saw so many payment proofs. Any one who want to find out is this legitimate or not Use Ptc-investigation.com. Those guys are Rating sites.

I am doing PTC for Pleasure and I do Freelancer works to earn some money. I do this Neobux PTC because it's the best site over there. I know I can't earn much but i earn little and Multiple them by hiring referrals. And I do it from My Neobux account too it proves that Neobux is a Legitimate one. I didn't cash out my money because i want to hire referrals i will cash out when i got a lot of money. So many PTC users in all over the world do like me by that they earn a quite good amount of money.

I am Doing Freelancer work and I do Data Entry and Accounting Projects. Because I don't know any others to do and i will learn them in the future.

I asked people to register under me, from that i get commission if they work if not i won't get any thing. I don't defend on them i work too.

And How did you earn money by writing softwares? Did you do Freelancer jobs for that or any other thing? If yes what is that Freelancer site or any other site?

Thanks
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 pm

I didn't cash out my money because i want to hire referrals i will cash out when i got a lot of money.
Show your payment proof when you get one from them. Though I have seen images of others payment proofs, I didn't get any in my life by doing those ;) . Technocally and logically there is no way a businessman pays you for nothing unless he is insane. You did commerce for your ALs, right? There is no big gimics or magic on the internet. If you have a good product, you can see internet as a massive market. Other than that, it's all nonsense. This is at least my experince.

You can easily earn $100 by spending 3-4 hours on doing a freelance project. But within 3-4 hours you will earn $ 0.80 (even you are not going to receive this in my experience). With techniques like escrow, your money is guaranteed over a freelance site.
I am Doing Freelancer work and I do Data Entry and Accounting Projects. Because I don't know any others to do and i will learn them in the future.
This is good work. I highly encourage people to do this. If you have the right ability, there is a good chance to meet a good partner who will constantly give you projects. I have lots of friends, who found partners in this way. But unfortunately no one shares their success story publicly.
I asked people to register under me, from that i get commission if they work if not i won't get any thing. I don't defend on them i work too.
Earning from someone's tallent is a bad quality according to me. If you get used to it, you will spend your whole life like that.
And How did you earn money by writing softwares? Did you do Freelancer jobs for that or any other thing?
Yes. Desinging software applications, web sites, improving websites, re-writing old clipper/rpg aps in new languages, etc... Those are the stuff I did about 7 years back. After graduation I invloved with my business then to this job which made me completely busy.
I didn't cash out my money because i want to hire referrals i will cash out when i got a lot of money
They state that you can cash out when you reach $2. Is that mean you are still struggling to earn the first 2 dollars?

You see Nipuna, I'm not discouraging you. Just telling you that you are more valuable than 2 cents per click.
If yes what is that Freelancer site or any other site?
Getafreelancer now freelancer.com
Rentacoder.com

I earned quite a lot from them. Sometime $5000 per month :geek:
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:39 pm

They state that you can cash out when you reach $2. Is that mean you are still struggling to earn the first 2 dollars?
Now. I have 11.80$. But I won't cash out. I will hire 50 referrals after i reach 12.

Neo, Web masters are Advertising on those sites and they buy click packs Neobux Shows those ads until the clicks of those packages are over. Even i can buy a Click pack from my Main Account Balance that's why i am telling this site is a Good one.

Before i found this site i involved with so many Scam sites so i have a lot of experiences.

Thanks
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Okay.. don't forget to show your first payment. I belive you but not these sites.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Neo wrote:Okay.. don't forget to show your first payment. I belive you but not these sites.
Thanks Neo, for trusting me.
I will post my Payment proofs when i get.

i will show my account's picture now.
Account.JPG
Account.JPG (81.4 KiB) Viewed 18379 times
Last edited by Neo on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Placed attachment inline using "Place inline" button

Return to “Advertising”