Help in NEOBUX

Advertising area for ROBOT.LK members
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help in NEOBUX

Post by Neo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Question: How long does it take to earn that much?
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Neo wrote:Question: How long does it take to earn that much?
it took 5 months. I hired referrals so i could get that money in that time if not i won't be able to make that money in 5 months.
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:08 pm

That means you earn Rs. 200 per month by spending hours per day on clicking ads? Thanks for being honest here. It was exactly my situation. Others can decide based on that.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:15 am

Neo wrote:That means you earn Rs. 200 per month by spending hours per day on clicking ads? Thanks for being honest here. It was exactly my situation. Others can decide based on that.
It took Only 10 Minutes per a day. And this isn't take 5 months to get this money it was like this

first month I earned 1$ and from that money I rented 3 referrals
Second month I earned 3$ and from that money I rented 5 referrals.
And so on and so on

That's how i did this.

After this month i will rent 50 referrals.

That's the way how to use a Legitimate PTC.

Thanks
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:29 am

I'm really sorry, I'm still not convinced. Please make sure you show me the payment proofs (may be at the end of this year).
I still suspect how an American/European advertiser with products that aim those markets pays for a Sri Lankan user. Since you are not paying them a joining fee, etc... it is not fundamentally like a pyramid earning system.

I can also think that they take you and your contacts (referrals) email addresses and sell them to spam business. This is prohibited but a growing business these days. You might have seen even few Sri Lankan people sell 100,000 email addresses for LKR 5000 or so.

However, lets wait and see. Too early to suspect anything.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 am

Here is a PTC works.

Advertisers Put their ads on PTC and buy click packs for those. And for every click we make we get a part and PTC admin gets the rest.

This PTC is not only for sri lanka it let anyone to join all over the world.

I can post a Payment proof even now. But if i do it, it will effect on my referral renting. But I will post in the future.

Thanks
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:27 pm

oh my god...wow..its is nice to read this discussion.It is nice to get your advice from you NEO brother.You got more experience than us in life.thanks for the reply.I will try to work according to your ideas.But as a leisure work we can do this.I love to work in feelancer site.But I don't have much time to do.Now I am got used to manage my time.NEO I will try to learn well & then earn well.

NIPUNA thanks for the help.I will register today.Then I will ask next step.

Any way thank brothers
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:00 pm

NIPUNA brother.I have some e-mail address.I use some for my PVT matters.I am asking that what is the best way to start with a New mail address to start this.?

Do I have to use the same mail address in NEOBUX & MONEYBOOKER/ALERTPAY/PAYPAL accouts & FREELANCER sites?(I will not use my PVT mail for my earnings)
Or can I use some e-mail address to separate works..?one for NEOBUS..one for MONEYBOOKER...like this..???can you tell me hows better?

I wish to start a new one mail to work in freelancer & start money booker account
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:28 pm

G-sparkZ wrote:NIPUNA brother.I have some e-mail address.I use some for my PVT matters.I am asking that what is the best way to start with a New mail address to start this.?

Do I have to use the same mail address in NEOBUX & MONEYBOOKER/ALERTPAY/PAYPAL accouts & FREELANCER sites?(I will not use my PVT mail for my earnings)
Or can I use some e-mail address to separate works..?one for NEOBUS..one for MONEYBOOKER...like this..???can you tell me hows better?

I wish to start a new one mail to work in freelancer & start money booker account
I am like you too. Use Separate Emails for each it will be easy for you.
Use New one email for PTCs and alertpay
Use New one Email for Freelancer sites and Moneybooker
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Thanks brother thank you very much....

Return to “Advertising”