JavaOne & Oracle Develop conference 2011 in Hyderabad

C, C++, Visual C++, C++.Net Topics
therohan

JavaOne & Oracle Develop conference 2011 in Hyderabad

Post by therohan » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi guys I am a beginner and received an email from Oracle regarding JavaOne & Oracle Develop conference 2011 to be held in Hyderabad..

I am hoping attend Oracle Develop conference this year. Expecting several sessions about application Grid and Oracle WebLogic Track and many more is much needed.
Here's a link I received: <link removed>

What do you guys suggest????
Last edited by Neo on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Suspected spam attempt
lisa06

Re: JavaOne & Oracle Develop conference 2011 in Hyderabad

Post by lisa06 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:23 pm

A dedicated conference Application Grid and Oracle WebLogic Track, Database Development Track is a great Idea.. I guess there’s one to be held in the month of may in Hyderabad.. But I don’t know what all it covers… I won’t be able to attend one this year however I received an email regarding the same
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:41 am

Similar email from a spam site?
lisa06

Post by lisa06 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:57 am

Hi Neo it isn't a spam website one of my friends registered through this website this year and has also done that in the past....
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:53 am

I can trust the link http://www.oracle.com/us/javaonedevelop/index.html. But the way that this message appeared seemed spam to me.

See a guy called derrik has identically put the same message at http://www.techrepublic.com/forum/discu ... 102-343386. There are many links with the same heading if you search in google. Anyway we can trust the Oracle site.

My personal idea is Java in on a decline. Otherwise Sun would never sold that out to a database company like Oracle for any reason. In the other hand Oracle doesn't proved much for last many years. So the guys need to be more careful on selecting specific stuff. It would be better for people to learn computer science subjects like Programming Languages and Compiler Theory so that they can switch to any future language without any problem.

Return to “C/C++ Programming”