Mass Effect 2

Discussions related to PC, PSP & XBOX games...
Herath
Major
Major

Mass Effect 2

Post by Herath » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:37 am

This is not a guide to repair or fix anything. This is to introduce you to some Role Playing Game that you can use to waster your time. :lol:

Mass Effect is a Science Fiction based game. The game play is great. Sometimes I think that some ideas in the game would inspire our technological developments. Most science Fictions inspire new inventions.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLhptv1yYMU[/media]

Game requires a nVidia PhyX capable card if you like to see the beauty of it. At least a card with 64 Stream Processors. Can be played on ATI, but with CPU PhyX.

CPU: Multicore Preferred. Because game tries to render 720p Bink video while loading the game. If CPU is not powerful to handle the load, game freezes. Had to replace the relevant Bink video files to get the game working on a friend's Celeron 430 1.8GHz + 9600GT.

RAM: 2GB, preferred. So hard disk will have some resting time.

Disk Space: About 11GB.

I got a pirated copy from a friend. But the game shouldn't be that expensive. I would by that game if I had a way to pay electronically for it. (Because then I will love it more ;) ) . Waiting for Mass Effect 3 and I will buy that one for money!.

Return to “Games”