Yanni Voices

Discussions related to world of music...
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yanni Voices

Post by Neo » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:47 am

Voices album was released by my favourite musician Yanni and without any doubt it became my favourite and thought of sharing with you guys. The success behind this album is that Yanni found four fantastic (quite unbelievable) talents. Beauty of their voices exceeded their physical impression. I love them. Check it out, I'm sure you'll also love them.

Official Site: Yanni
200px-Yanni_Voices.jpg
200px-Yanni_Voices.jpg (9.44 KiB) Viewed 2022 times
Track listing
  1. Omaggio (Tribute)
  2. The Keeper
  3. Our Days
  4. Never Leave the Sun
  5. Before the Night Ends (To Take, To Hold)
  6. 1001
  7. Mas Alla
  8. Unico Amore (Enchantment)
  9. Vivi Il Tuo Sogno (Almost a Whisper)
  10. Orchid
  11. Set Me Free
  12. Kill Me With Your Love
  13. Mi Todo Eres Tu (Until the Last Moment)
  14. Ritual De Amor (Desire)
  15. Moments Without Time
  16. Nei Tuoi Occhi (In the Miror)
  17. Amare Di Nuovo (Adagio in C Minor)
Yanni Voices, is Yanni's 14th studio album and 5th live DVD, released in 2009. The album debuted on Billboard's Top 200 and #1 on the New Age chart. The Latin album, Yanni Voces, debuted at #2 on Billboard's New Age chart, #5 on the Latin Pop chart, and #13 on the Latin overall chart.[1]

This was Yanni's first studio release in six years. In collaboration with producer Ric Wake, Yanni showcased vocal artists singing to his classic songs. Disney Pearl Imprint released Yanni Voices and its Buena Vista Concerts division produced an extensive tour that began in April 2009. The tour kicked off with a special concert filmed Live at The Forum (Mundo Imperial) in Acapulco Mexico. This concert is the subject of a television special that aired in March 2009 on PBS. Featured vocalists include Leslie Mills, Chloe, Nathan Pacheco, and Ender Thomas. Yanni Voces features a collection of Spanish duets with Latin recording artists and the new vocalists of Yanni Voices. Special guest performers included Lucero, Cristian Castro and José José.

Return to “Music & Albums”