The Best Affiliate Internet Marketing Tip

Web hosting, SEO, etc... related
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Best Affiliate Internet Marketing Tip

Post by Neo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:35 am

Read this article. Let me start off with a request – no, a demand for you to continue reading this short article. It's a five minute read, and no more trouble than reading any of the millions of articles available on the Internet. But the difference is that this article could mean the difference between having a little more cash in the bank, to having so much that you wouldn't know what to do with it. This article reveals the best affiliate Internet marketing tip you'll ever get.

Now, I'm sure you have read all sorts of articles that encourage you to know your product intimately, not take unnecessary risks or even establish a relationship with the consumer to effectively influence a purchasing decision. They are very important, but they are what I would call the first tier tenets to a successful Internet marketer. Knowing these areas well would definitely make or break someone who does Internet marketing.

I'm talking about the second tier tenet, more applicable to those already within the affiliate marketing circles, struggling every day, working hard and earning a good income. Why not make a spectacular income? Why not sit back everyday and watch your PayPal account grow into enormity? Unlock the door to that room, make the hours you put in logging work double or even triple for you.

Now that I have got you a little more excited, allow me to share with you how I have been making a ridiculous amount
of money online. I call it ridiculous because it is far greater
than any of the previous 9-5 jobs that I have been in. The secret is in HOW you get volumes of people, volumes of traffic to come towards you. Your whole job is to place a giant funnel in the digital ocean and direct as much as possible towards you. The secret is in the method that you choose.

But you say your current methods are working pretty well. Good! So why stop there? A long time ago someone looked at me as I was explaining to him about how great affiliate marketing was, and how a lot of the methods are of little cost or even no cost – and this friend of mine frowned, and said

"Why aren't you using them all?"

Well I was going to retort to a man who has never made a digital dollar in his entire life when I stopped midway. I asked myself the same question. Why am I not using all these methods? There are HUNDREDS of ways to get your message and product known on the Internet – blogs, ezines, websites, online stores, discussion groups, forums and so many more. And they have different permutations, different existence for varying markets. Leverage on the Internet and its FULL potential power to reach millions of people. Why not have 30 – 40 working marketing mechanisms driving traffic to your websites? Higher volumes – higher chance of purchase – higher profits.

So I did, and I have never looked back since.

Funny how I received the best affiliate Internet marketing tip from someone who has never made a single digital dollar in his life.
Hanes

Re: The Best Affiliate Internet Marketing Tip

Post by Hanes » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Web Development, Software Development, SEO, SEM and Digital Marketing.
Nipuna

Re: The Best Affiliate Internet Marketing Tip

Post by Nipuna » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Great :)

Return to “Web Related”