Need Help.

Other topics related to computer science
Clayton01
Corporal
Corporal

Need Help.

Post by Clayton01 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:06 pm

any body have suggest me a good anti virus software ?
Actually I have installed some security alarms and cameras in my home and business premises and I have to surveillance all the time. but my window has been curpoted after every 10 to 15 days. A my friend suggest me to install a anti-virus software that's why I ask some help from you .
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need Help.

Post by Neo » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:42 am

This is a common question which people mostly have different answers based on their experiences with viruses. I'm running AVAST free anti-virus software for more that 3 years and never found any issue with that. It is simply superb. Every year you need to re-register but that's free of charge as well. Give it a try!
Clayton01
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Clayton01 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 am

Clayton01 wrote:any body have suggest me a good anti virus software ?
Actually I have installed some security alarms and cameras in my home and business premises and I have to surveillance all the time. but my window has been curpoted after every 10 to 15 days. A my friend suggest me to install a anti-virus software that's why I ask some help from you .
Camron
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Camron » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:33 pm

May be some time its depends on the security system you have attached with you system because some security system get the update from internet and on the main while they download some viruses and malware with the file downloaded.So you must buy some premium version so that you have maximum protection.
http://www.yellowpages.com.au/qld/karan ... sting.html

Return to “Other”