Site Admin

Mathlab Tutorial

Post by Neo » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Bertus
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Mathlab Tutorial

Post by Bertus » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:05 pm

I learned Matlab with this Introduction to Matlab (pdf), which covers most of the basics. It's 70 pages which seems a lot, but it's well written and you can work through quite quickly. I still often use it as reference.

http://blinkdagger.com/ is a great source for tutorials, especially for making graphical user interfaces (GUI's).
Unfortunately the site is discontinued, but I hope the site stays online for a while...

PS for mods: In several topics Matlab is spelled with an 'h' in it. Maybe this can be corrected so the topics can be found easier with the search-function?
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Welcome to ROBOT.LK!
It is really a great thing that you shared those information here. Please participate in rest of the topics in ROBOT.LK and share your experience.
Bertus
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Bertus » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Thank you :)
I'm not really sure what I can share, but if someone has any questions, just let it know. I'm studying mechanical engineering, so I know a few thing on kinematics/dynamics (finding the equations of motion and doing time integration in Matlab) and a bit of control theory (in combination with Simulink) and making GUI's using GUIDE.

Return to “Other”