WAMP instalation Help Need

Web programming topics
Face
Major
Major

WAMP instalation Help Need

Post by Face » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:42 am

I tried to install the WAMP server in my PC.After finishing my installation I tried put my WAMP server online. But I got this error massage.Can anyone help me on this.
EC.png
EC.png (53.36 KiB) Viewed 11282 times
Face
Major
Major

Re: WAMP instalation Help Need

Post by Face » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:05 am

Friends It was a simple error.found the answer from the forum

we can't use IIS, Microsoft Web Deploy, Web Deployment Agent Service, SQL, Skype, Zonealarm
any web related program including Remote Desktop, Teamviewer or Apache, MySQL, PHP outside wamp folder.that was the error

There are some ways to use those programs with WAMP.For example

open Skype > Tools > Options > Advanced > Connection then uncheck "use port 80..." restart Wamp then Skype

there are many other options in WAMP web forum.you can read them as me!
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Dude don't you remember Neo said about this Skype thing a long time ago when we were starting web stuff ;) :)
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:59 am

It wasn't me, it was actually you who told us about that ;)
How's the exam?

https://robot.lk/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=2393
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:51 am

No friend you told me about it on Lankatalk also you said me to turn on php_curl because as I think it's needed for so many PHP applications. :)

Then for Face's question I said what I've learned from you :) It's actually you always you :) I must give the credits what you did and doing for us :)

About the exam :(

Very very hard. Structured questions were so hard. :( Business Management which I knew earlier because I did commerce for A/L harder than all the other papers. :(

Web Development wasn't hard like the others but for its structured question paper time was really not enough :? I was only able to do first 2 questions correctly, couldn't do the other 2 well because not enough time to think and write code for JavaScript and PHP :(

Anyway I'll have to repeat the other 3 papers as I feel. Let's see what to do :( I am confused because even though I have the knowledge newt time how I'll write such much things in 1 hour, :o 1 hour really isn't enough :shock:

I am having enough with BIT because of these things, I can make my mind since I didn't have much knowledge but time :x even though if I get the knowledge in the future without time how I'll write them well :x
Timothypoirl
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Timothypoirl » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:25 pm

I am working on the same thing. I dont need to much help with the coding. What I need to know is how to upload the data base and get that running. any info would be great.
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:38 am

You need to go to phpMyAdmin, go to import, select your sql file and import the database.

Return to “Web programming”