Latset problem I got in Facebook.

Web programming topics
Face
Major
Major

Latset problem I got in Facebook.

Post by Face » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:28 am

Hello Friends.
It is me here with a new problem with facebook.I know you guys not interest in facebook work.But I really like that.& got a freelancer project & had to cancel that project because of my lack knowledge.I tried with FBML forum.They only reply for application developing question.Not fan page work.

I am doing fan page work with full HTML.
here is one of my design

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Varna/107 ... 6009294086

you can see there are only linked images only.no any animation.

But I found some templates like this

http://www.templatemonster.com/facebook ... 34302.html

see there are animated menus.pictures.can Any one give me instruction about this.
I found that I work under Static FBML application.It gives me this icon in front of the page menu & in those animated works got a deferent icon there.
FACEBOOK.jpg
FACEBOOK.jpg (19.33 KiB) Viewed 7273 times
Right side one is my menu
what are they?are they designed with XML or any other lang?
I need some instructions to learn.& I can do some experiments with my page.
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Latset problem I got in Facebook.

Post by Saman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 am

Honestly no idea on fbml.
I think you are the expert here on fbml subject now and we should ask questions from you ;)

Google more for tutorials/examples. As fbml stuff are still new and most guys show a fewer interest on it, you will find it harder to get help online. However, there is no other way. Lots of experiments might also work but you would have to spend 100s of hours in front of the computer without a result.
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:46 am

Thanks for the Ideas saman.I am not an expert :) Just learning it.I can find our good sites to refer them.Just few blogs to read basic stuff.I know those basics.But I wanna read some advance designing thing about that.
You are correct FBML is new & people have less interest on that.I am doing experience in my work.But I don't have much time to waste.So I am doing my FBML work after the exam. :D
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 am

Yooooooohooooooooooooooo

Friendsss... I found the reson there.here it it\s.FBML is no longer using in fanpages :)

http://www.hyperarts.com/blog/adding-if ... -fan-page/

use inly Ifram tabs.
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saman » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 am

That's why I told you no one is pretty much interested in facebook now other than for social stuff ;)
They keep on changing the interfaces and recently they did several worst changes on Groups too.

However, you'll get more freelance jobs for fan pages since it is good to have a fan page for a company. Don't forget to share your knowledge with us here.
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:54 am

Thanks Saman brother.I got to cancel 2 fanpage projects Because lack of time.I have to study & make them.Now I am not much interest in freelancing.I just need Rs.2000 for my telephone bill :P .Just it.I am focusing on my studies.Data entry work takes too much time.I am doing a job & not much time on that.
I am shearing what I know in EXPERTCORE :D

These days I am doing my studies in BIT & CBF (Baning Financial stuidies).Little busy with them.

Thanks guys.!

Return to “Web programming”