WEB SITE CLONING

Web programming topics
Face
Major
Major

Re: WEB SITE CLONING

Post by Face » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Bro I got WAMP server in my PC.You know that.I didn't try on PHP yet.How can I start PHP studies.?
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:06 am

There are many tutorials in this site. Please have a look.
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:31 am

OK NEO.I will give a try & will start a new topic in sinhala section for my PHP studies.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 am

Here is the site I use It is easy tutorial that any other that I've seen Before.

http://www.w3schools.com/php/default.asp

If you don't want to read this always online. Download this to your PC using this Software then you can Browse Offline
http://winwsd.uw.hu/

Thanks
Mysoogal
Captain
Captain

Post by Mysoogal » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:03 am

what you need to do first is look into the style_sheet.css , and reference all the imgs and directory structure when you completed this
just view the source and copy all the HTML inside and save as new.HTML now you just reference the style sheet and start by deleting the text you wish to be gone, there are many website cloner tools to download entire sites for off line usage.

that is pretty much website cloning. but please remember its still soo uncreative its better you start to learn about css, HTML and photoshop these things will set you free,

if you want to make $$$ start learning what i said above about css, html, java script, and go towards word press theming, lots of users are making $$$ on themeforest this way ;)
Pansophic
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Pansophic » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:30 pm

I think cloning a simple html site shoul not be very difficult, you just have to save the index page and then the css files linked in that page and then all the images listed in that css file and html file.
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Pansophic bro,

This is little old..I was trying in freelancing with website cloning.Thanks for the advice.

I am learning FBML basic,these days.If you know FBML well.Can you please tell me.I can get a help from you.
evangilbort
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by evangilbort » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 pm

A website cloning is to refers the copying or modify of existing a website design or script to create a new website. There are several website cloning service providers, but very few of them are worth trusting. It is very useful in the feature.

Return to “Web programming”