DCP 650VA UPS circuit

Technical assistance & information for projects
Nipuna

Re: DCP 650VA UPS circuit

Post by Nipuna » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:40 pm

By Replacing 8050 Transistor i corrected this UPS's Past Problem.

Thanks I will try replacing the others too.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:22 pm

According to your Idea,

I've checked the Transistors and a 8050 Transistor Near Relays Had the Same Problem as the Past 8050 I replaced, And I replaced this one too. The Past one and the Today replaced one are all had same Problem, Those Transistors are leak.

Now I am waiting Until Lights Dim to check is this Working, It seems working but coudn't check with Low power because Today Our Power didn't Low Today

I wouldn't buy this DAMN UPS if I knew, By the way When I buy this the Shop had only DCP UPSes. And this One cost as same as Power Tree UPS. And same as others Also.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:51 am

Finally Power Dimmed yesterday

And My DAMN UPS worked more time than Before and Restarted my Computer again :x It worked this long because I replaced the 8050 Transistor as I told earlier.

And Today Morning I tried to Turn on to Windows 7 and It isn't booting I tried System restore and it didn't solved the problem too. But Ubuntu Working and I came here by using It.
Now I am Trying to Install Windows XP.

Can Anyone Help me with this DAMN Problem ?
When there is a Power Cut It works well, But When there is a Power Dim it doesn't work well only last long for less than 1 minute :x But if I turn off the Monitor it works Well. But it is hard to save and Shut down the PC without the Monitor
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:15 am

It looks more like that you need to replace your UPS or get it repaired by a professional which is hard to find.

I would like to suggest you to assign Shut Down to Power On button on casing and provide direct power to monitor. So whenever you are in a problem, you can simply press the power button which will shut down your PC.

When you write programs, always practice to Save after every change (Usually Ctrl+S).
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 am

Thanks friend

And I am Doing It Already as I told in Here https://robot.lk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2348 :)

Good to See you Back Friend :)
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:22 pm

I am repairing a UPS which is Exactly my UPS's Model.

And Have the Same Problem what My UPS Had.

I replaced so many parts but no Luck then I decided to Check the Main Circuit board with my UPS's Battery,

Surprisingly It worked with my Battery and those all Problems because of the UPS's Battery.

I think My UPS had Problem with the battery and because of my Experiments Some more parts would be Destroyed :)

Those DAMN UPSes Have SAME DAMN Faults. :x Don't ever By those Junks.

Now I know how to repair those UPSes Without Any Effort ;)
nelson1234
Corporal
Corporal

Post by nelson1234 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:06 pm

I like it.....

Return to “Project Assistance”