Buy Electronic Parts

Technical assistance & information for projects
Nipuna

Buy Electronic Parts

Post by Nipuna » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:26 am

My Father is doing a Electronic Repairing Shop for 29 Years. So we need to buy electronic parts, But Some times they are not at SRI LANKA so Please Tell me a Web site to Buy Electronic Parts. They must be cheap and Best Quality and Must Ship to SRI LANKA. I also need Electronic Parts to to Learn Electronic by Building Circuits and Micro controller Units and for Circuits that i build. So please tell me a web site to buy All these electronic parts at one place.

Thanks
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Buy Electronic Parts

Post by Neo » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Ohhh. Sounds interesting. We import electronic components in large scale to our offices from China. We get a good price for quantities like 10K+. For small quantities, importing from China is not very cheep. We also import items through Farnel and RS for small quantities.

If you can tell us the quantities, I might be able to order them from here to Sri Lanka. I must tell you, it's all depending on your quantity.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:52 am

Neo wrote:Ohhh. Sounds interesting. We import electronic components in large scale to our offices from China. We get a good price for quantities like 10K+. For small quantities, importing from China is not very cheep. We also import items through Farnel and RS for small quantities.

If you can tell us the quantities, I might be able to order them from here to Sri Lanka. I must tell you, it's all depending on your quantity.
Not Much 10 I think
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Then the shipping cost will exceed the part cost. This is a big problem when importing things from China.
BTW: List down the parts you want so I would get our China agent to send you a quote. Note that, they don't speak English, so write the part numbers, brand names clearly.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 am

Neo wrote:Then the shipping cost will exceed the part cost. This is a big problem when importing things from China.
BTW: List down the parts you want so I would get our China agent to send you a quote. Note that, they don't speak English, so write the part numbers, brand names clearly.
We Don't Need Them Now. When We Want I will Post

Thanks a Lot Buddy.

But Don't you know a web site to buy those. I tried ebay there are parts, But I want to Know a site that you recommend.

Thanks
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Fernell is the best. We always used to import small qualities through them.
You can order through the Sri Lanka Distributor here.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Thanks I'll Try
ferilferila
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ferilferila » Sat May 14, 2011 3:37 am

My Uncle is doing a Electronic Repairing Shop for 30 Years. So his need to buy electronic parts, But Some times they are not at UK so Please Tell me a Website of the Buy Electronic Parts. They must be cheap and Best Quality and Must Ship to UK. I also need Electronic Parts to Learn Electronic by Building Circuits and Micro controller Units and for Circuits that i build. So please tell me a web site to buy All these electronic parts at one place. I want to say Thanks in advance.
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saman » Sat May 14, 2011 8:52 am

Ask him to try RS-Components and Farnell. If he needs super cheap then he should travel to China and meet some guys there but he will find it hard to get the best quality ;)
Eyenix
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Eyenix » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:42 am

Hi,

Some time back I did order a lot of Chips from http://www.alliedelec.com/. They are shipping to Sri Lanka. But the problem I had to face was they used the standard railing for the packaging and they have attached the original invoice with the order. So I have to plead mercy at the customs. But the item quality was superb and for that specific item that I ordered , it was very cheap rather than buying from 1st cross street.

Thank You
Best Regards..

Return to “Project Assistance”