Amazon ads

Latest information about ExpertCore
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Amazon ads

Post by Neo » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:42 am

Hello,

With reference to the discussion we had here with our esteemed colleague Mysoogal, ROBOT.LK is now using Amazon ads. The results will be submitted here so that our members can see how beneficial affiliate business is.

Thanks !
Mysoogal
Captain
Captain

Re: Amazon ads

Post by Mysoogal » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 am

with good traffic and the right countries, you know those well developed nations which love to spend for garbage, you will go sky high :D
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:22 am

Here is the report. I tried Affiliate advertising from two companies. Amazon and GoDaddy. I reached 30,000 impressions on both so I thought it is enough to give our members a report. There are quite a lot of people who are waiting to earn some online money. :)

We ran the ads for almost a month. For 30,000 impressions, there were 52 clicks. No one bought anything yet. However the cookie is valid for 90 days so if they buy something within 90 days, a commission will be given. Not bad business at all.

Say 10 people out of 52 bought something worth $100 each. 10 x 100 = $1000
Conversion ratio is about 20% in most cases, so the commission we get = 1000 x 20% = $200
So $200 per month for doing nothing....

This is on the initial stage. When the site is having more and more visits, the number of clicks will also increase. Good business ;)

So mysoogal is correct. You guys can give it a try as well. I'll try more stuff in future and let you guys know.

Good luck!
Mysoogal
Captain
Captain

Post by Mysoogal » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:34 pm

just imagine if you reach million impressions per month and 90 day cookie :D, you can also use infolinks, to convert text inside the post lots of ways to make $$$ the most difficult thing to achieve is having a good quality website and users and relevant topics

Return to “News & Announcements”