Private Messages

Latest information about ExpertCore
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Private Messages

Post by Neo » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 pm

PM or Private Messages are now disabled for all members. We have learned that some of the members were trying to continue the discussion out of ROBOT.LK that conflicts with ROBOT.LK's aims and objectives to help the engineering community with highest quality. Another incident was caught on trying to take a link from a member which was deleted by admin.

Everybody knows that we don't earn money out of this with any type of advertising so we expect the members to understand the real meaning of this effort.

We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences that may arise due to this decision.

Best Regards,

Neo
Nipuna

Re: Private Messages

Post by Nipuna » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Please Activate PM otherwise how can i chat with you private for my private problems?

I really Need this. I didn't do anything wrong you mentioned above.

Thanks
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 pm

what is going on here friendz??????????????
Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:59 pm

after that, member will post their PMs as topics&replys and ROBOT.LK will fill with PM theards.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Please Activate PM otherwise how can i chat with you private for my private problems?

I didn't try to continue the discussion out of ROBOT.LK I only tried to be a friend of the member bertus.
I tried to take a link from a member which was deleted by admin. Because I wanted to Visit that site and See is there anything that i can learn.
I ask all my technical problems on Expertcore.

Another thing is all the Conversations of between me and you that related to Exam, Education, and Many more are in my PM inbox now how can i Read them?

Please Activate PM I will newer Do anything wrong again. I'm asking this because I really want the PM box.

Thanks
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Done ;)
And I hope you'll keep your word. It doesn't matter you get friendly with others and get to know each other better.
But make sure you complete the technical discussion here for the open topic. If you want to discuss something which is not related to a open topic that's non of my business.

Also, I remove links very carefully. I only let people to answer questions here. Those who try to add links for the purpose of getting more users to their sites, I don't let that happen. And I feel you try to override me when you ask for removed links over PM.

Another thing for all users. Our team occasionally read PMs of particular users. Please do not discuss anything other than technology here. This is not a social forum to discuss useless things and waste time.

Good luck!
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Neo wrote:Done ;)
And I hope you'll keep your word. It doesn't matter you get friendly with others and get to know each other better.
But make sure you complete the technical discussion here for the open topic. If you want to discuss something which is not related to a open topic that's non of my business.

Also, I remove links very carefully. I only let people to answer questions here. Those who try to add links for the purpose of getting more users to their sites, I don't let that happen. And I feel you try to override me when you ask for removed links over PM.

Another thing for all users. Our team occasionally read PMs of particular users. Please do not discuss anything other than technology here. This is not a social forum to discuss useless things and waste time.

Good luck!

Ok Thank Buddy
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Neo

Do you angry with me?
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:37 pm

No. I'm not stupid to get angry for such matters :)

Unfortunately I had to ban a member for being rude at me day before yesterday. That was somewhat unpleasant but I don't like people who try to show a big picture on themselves rather than trying to help others as much as possible.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Neo wrote:No. I'm not stupid to get angry for such matters :)

Unfortunately I had to ban a member for being rude at me day before yesterday. That was somewhat unpleasant but I don't like people who try to show a big picture on themselves rather than trying to help others as much as possible.
I am not trying to show a big picture on themselves rather than trying to help others as much as possible. Do Feel I'm like that?

Return to “News & Announcements”