Don't buy pressure pumps from Ginasena Sri Lanka

Recommend, complain or review vendors, products, brands, etc...
Reginald
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Don't buy pressure pumps from Ginasena Sri Lanka

Post by Reginald » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:22 pm

I bought a pressure pump for my home in 2014 and got it installed by a professional plumber. It was working for couple of months and then the pressure pump was starting more frequently than before. The problem was reflected in the electricity bill and I called Ginasena and they sent one of their technicians to check (I think he is the only guy who visits houses to check problems). He identified it as a pressure problem and he fixed it with a pressure pump. Again it was working for couple of months and the same problem same up. I called the technician again and again, he always asked me to SMS my address. When I called him in few weeks / months, he used to say he changed his phone, so all SMSs are lost making me send the SMS again.

Due to my busy schedules, I couldn't find time to involve and recently I called the guy again. When I asked him whether will I have to call him over and over where he has to come with a pump to fix it, he said the best thing is to remove the pump and take it to Ginasena. What a world is this? This is clearly their fault and they should take the responsibility. As per what I have heard, Ginasena is one of the reputed companies in Sri Lanka, but it seems they have lost that name now. Their customer support is worst. I wonder they also have a research and development unit, complete nonsense for a company not providing after sales service to their customers. I'm going to through away this Ginasena junk and fix another brand. I thought I should make you guys aware of this, so you can ask these guys questions before you buy. The love they show you when selling their product can't be found after that.

Return to “????????? ???????? (Recommend - Complain - Review)”