Laptop Mafia in Sri Lanka

Recommend, complain or review vendors, products, brands, etc...
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Laptop Mafia in Sri Lanka

Post by SemiconductorCat » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Hi all, Do you know there is a regionalism mafia which is going against Sinhalese Buddhists laptop buyers
in Liberty plaza ?

Personally I have no intention of saying Boycott their Business , but they are the people who boycott me.
Some computer manufacturing companies have publicly announced this by newspapers.

And you can find more sad stories in here , read them all before you buying:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unity-Pl ... 8146179412

We are Buddhists and we have no idea of bank-corrupting someone else's business, or soembody else's business.
But I hope this information may seriously improve your chances to buy quality products and not to be cheated by
their business black markets.

please don't label me racist because , these are just facts , I have no intension of attacking any community
neither I've mentioned it , but I have only mentioned the community ['Sinhalese Buddhists'] who have been a victim
of this black marker.

--sandun--
Thanks In Advance.
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Re: Laptop Mafia in Sri Lanka

Post by SemiconductorCat » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Warranty reject ??? ?????? ??????

?????? ????? ????? ??? ????? ?????????.

Mytech - ?? ?? ???? ??? ???????? ???? ???????.
customer - ???????? ????? ? ???????
Mytech - ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? IC ?????? ???? ???????? ??????? ??? ??????.??????? ?????? ????.
customer - ??????
Mytech - ? ????? ???? ??????? ????? ??.
customer - ? ????
Mytech - ???? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ??.
customer -????? ?? ?? ??????? ?????? ??.?????? ???? ??? ??????.
Mytech - ? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ????? ??.
customer -???.???????? ????? ????? ???????? ???? ???? ?????? ????????????? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ???????? ???? ??????.????? ??????? ?? ??? ????????? ????? PC ??? ????? ??????
Mytech - ??? ??? Physical damage ???? ???.????? ????? ??? ???? ????????.
customer -??? ????? ?????? Physical damage ???? ???????
Mytech - ??? ? ????? ???? ???? ???????? ???? ??????? ??? ????.
customer -????? ???? ????? ??????? ???? ???????? ?? ???????? ?? ????????? ?? Mytech - ?????????? ???? ????? ??? ???????? ??? ??????? ????? ???????? ???????? ??? ?????? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????????? ?? ????? ??? ????
Mytech - ??? ????? ?? ??? ??????? ??????? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ??.
customer - ????? ?? ????? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ?????
Mytech - ??? ??????? ???? ?????? Mytech ??? Mr.Rameez ??????? ??? ??????.

???? ???? Rameez ???? ???.??? ????? ????? ???? ???? ??????.????? ?????? ???? ??????? ??????? ?????? ??? ???? ???????? ????.?????? ???????? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ???????? ?????? ????? ??????? ??? ?? ?????.?? ???? ???????? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ?????? ?????.??? ???? ?????? ??????? ????? ????? ?? ????????? ????? ??? ???????? ???? ???? ????.? ????? ?? ??????? ???????? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??????????? ??????? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ???????.

???????? ??? ?????????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ????.

Mytech - ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???.??? ???? ??? ????????.

??? ??????? ???

Mytech - ??? ??? ??? ??.12 ?????? ??? ?????

14 ??????

Mytech - ??? ??? ?????? ??.??? ?????? ??? ??????? ??????? ???.

??? ??????? ???

Mytech - ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ???????
?? ??? ?????? ??.
Mytech - ??? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ????????.??? ???? ???? ???? ???????.?? ????? ?????? ???? ???.? ?? ???? ???????? ??????? ???.
???? ??? 4 ????

Mytech - ??? ??????? ??? ??????? ??? ??????? Rameez ????????.
??? ???????? ???? ???.

???? ??? ?????? ?????????? ????????? ????? ????????? ?? ????? ???.????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?????.???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?????? ??????? ???? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????.??????? ???????? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ??????? ????? ????? ????????? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ??????? ??? ??????.
^ above is quoted from that facebook group.
Herath
Major
Major

Post by Herath » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:12 pm

It's not only laptop Mafia but generally it is a kind of monopoly held my these (Sri Lankan, Computer hardware selling) Muslims. They are just considering the computer hardware as just another piece of merchandise like cloths (yeah, they are that stupid. they are born stupid and die stupid) . I have heard several times that it is not possible for Sinhalese sellers to keep up with those buggers. I have never bought anything from MiTech. Few words and few eye contacts are enough to understand how bad liers they are.

I have bought stuff from Barclays and Tulip computers and haven't had any problem. On this other hand, the government should intervene if they are to improve the ICT knowledge of the people in this country. Otherwise there is no way to stop these mofos and they are going to continue with ripping off the customers.

And about that oxide problem, corrosion is a physical damage and is not covered under warranty as far as I know. That is why I usually clean the PC boards with the blower to remove dust and prevent moisture gathering.

The problem is, we need to have strong evidences to prove the dishonesty of these companies(what, wait companies?. are they really companies? :D ). But in front of whom do we prove them?. Creating a facebook page and bashing at every single store at unity is not going to do the job. :)
Sanjeev
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Sanjeev » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Why don't you guys buy from Soft Logic, Samson IT, Sala Enterprises like quality computer companies. Coincidently those are owned by Sinhalse Buddhists (pure blood of Sri Lanka and the owners of land in equal to our brothers Tamil Hindus). Unity plaza is like a concentration camp for Sinhalese/Tamil computer enthusiasts. They kill you for buying products from them. As an experienced veteran who bought many items from them for a long time, I also faced quite a lot of problem with these low cast Muslims (black listed terrorists and followers of Satan). I'm very angry with these guys just because of the money they have sucked from my pocket. I have clear evidence that custom officers tent to clear computer parts imported by Muslims by taking underhand money. Tax officials must follow owners of PC House, Tech Zone, etc... (I'm sure they will settle for some underhand money).

Anyway, these guys earn money from Sinhalese/Tamils and increase their population. They don't know what Sinhalese and Tamils are capable of. This land belong to Sinhalese and Tamils. So we will do anything to wipe out this Muslim problem. We fought with Portugease, Dutch and English. Arabs is a simple issue. If you are a Muslim with a good heart, immediately change your religion to Buddhism, Hinduism or Christianity. Those are called religions for civilised humans. Ask satan allah to get off from your life.

Don't buy anything from hamba shops. I mean not only computers, don't buy clothes or anything. Even if they increase their population since they are born as fools, their children will die without food. DO THIS! Name me as a racist if you name a person who loves the country as that. I'm waiting to that day of blood. I'll fight till the last drop. There is no other solution to this Muslim terrorist crisis.
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saman » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Hey hey hey Sanjeev, though I agree with those 3 companies, I can't with some of your statements. It doesn't matter you only buy from the shops you like and recommend others to do so. It is up to the readers to decide. I have very good Muslim friends. They are not too religion anyway :). My experience is, you'll normally find fools in Unity Plaza. You'll never find a graduate from a local university running a computer shop there. So accept that fact. I agree with you the difference of those 3 companies you mentioned is, they employee highly qualified staff.

My request is to please control your speech. ROBOT.LK is for computer lovers of the whole world. I'm sure this is Neo's idea as well.
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Post by SemiconductorCat » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:08 am

You'll never find a graduate from a local university running a computer shop there. So accept that fact. I agree with you the difference of those 3 companies you mentioned is, they employee highly qualified staff.
I agree with you but not with this fact, I also have Muslim friends who are studying with me in the university same
batch and they are nice, and know how to speak and behave.I have no doubt about that, and they living their alone
and I have full respect for them. We should respect to the people who are respecting us.

But still I did not accept the fact, there is a mafia going on targeting Sinhalese Buddhists students specifically.
I don't say it's not right to earn money with selling their products to Sinhalese Buddhists. And I also have that
bad experience, I don't have any anger, but the propose I write this in expert-core is next day , there will be
another university student/computer science student who will be victim. So I strongly encourage to talk about
this fact and keep this discussion alive.

It's not criticizing a religion or a community, but if religion or community is violating student rights back, then
that's a problem and a subject to be discussed inside robot.lk.

and it's not only about the experience or the education, that sales person told me that he had already sold more
than 100 pices of that product.So he probably new about that bug. But he still continues selling it, There's nothing
excuse for that.If some religion teaches to do some tricks like that, even if the religion is not a matter of here,
that violating innocent student rights is a matter to be discussed in here. And those are extremist tricks[ I don't
think a God or a advanced being will advice to play with lives of innocent students].

This is against not a attack on their business.But facts are same.

* Those companies uses those bloody business tricks to cheat against Sinhalese customers.
* it will continue again and again.

so in robot.lk , since our goal is to share knowledge and computer skills , we are always side of the
student who buying and to be a vicitim. I neither say to boycott their shops. But in expercore we have
to share this information with other robot.lk members and avoid them doing the same mistake that
I did. that's all.If a dog bytes us , do you byte it back ?
Sanjeev
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Sanjeev » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:35 am

If a dog bytes us , do you byte it back ?
Good question. We kill the dog and cut its head for inspection ;) I know it is not funny. But time is coming very fast. They will face the final solution very soon. Its written in the final chapter of their book.

Return to “????????? ???????? (Recommend - Complain - Review)”