Mobitel Broadband Review

Recommend, complain or review vendors, products, brands, etc...
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Mobitel Broadband Review

Post by Saman » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 pm

I have very good and pleasant expereince with Mobitel Broadband. The only reason I decided disconnect was their high rates. Was paying Rs. 1000+ for a 2GB limited connection. But their line is very very good. I highly recommend them for people who are looking for a broadband internet connection.

Please share your expereince.
Nipuna

Re: Mobitel Broadband Review

Post by Nipuna » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Here is my Another Experience

I had These Problems 1.5 year before. I used Dial Up 2.5 years ago.Because There was no ADSL Coverage. And fed up with it too. I searched a lot about Programing Books and IDEs and I couldn't find a Good Book and I only found Dev C++ IDE and Dev pascal IDE.

And I even didn't know about Expertcore too. If I knew I could have master a Programing Language by Now.

Then after 1 year later I used Mobitel GPRS to Surf the net using Ubuntu. because of that i could Learn so many things of Ubuntu. But I fed up with that too because it was too Slow like Dial up and we still didn't have ADSL coverage.

Before I get ADSL I was telling to People I know, That. "There would be 3G coverage to our area after I get ADSL" And My Words got Real as I said, After one month getting ADSL, Mobitel Gave 3G coverage to our area.
And I said another thing that was "After I stop reloading to surf the Net they will start a Completion for Reloading" And that Got real too. They started Mobitel Double Bonanza after I got ADSL and stopped reloading to surf the Net

I am so Angry because those people never give something when we need it. They give it after we have all.

After 1.5 years I could able get ADSL. That's the time I found ROBOT.LK too.

And in last Week, Mobitel Tower was Damaged due to the Lightnings and They even didn't repair it. And We don't have Signals either and all the Antennas of Dialog,Hutch,Suntel and SLT Citylink are in that tower and Nothing works now.

Only Etisalat and Lankabel since they are on another tower.

Here are my Experiences.

Thanks
Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 am

Now Mobitel & Dialog have many cheap broadband Plans. But my problem is, both of their networks are busy in our area. I thing it happens because of there are small number of towers to cover huge area. So these towers can't manage that large bandwidth.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Mobitel has new pre-pain internet packages, www.mobitel.lk/planrates-bb

My loved package is Rs299 one. It is 1GB one. after 1GB usage it is only 20cents pen 1MB. It means Rs200 for another 1GB. It seens very useful. But the problem is the SPEED!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Return to “????????? ???????? (Recommend - Complain - Review)”