A good place to buy used computers & parts

Recommend, complain or review vendors, products, brands, etc...
SevenZero
Major
Major

A good place to buy used computers & parts

Post by SevenZero » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:29 am

I had a very close relationship with them for past 8 years (from the day they had started). And I know the people personally and they are very good including the owner. They do not push us to buy what they want. Owner (Nazim), his son and the manager (Fausan) are very nice people (You will understand when you talk with them).

They simply have a huge stock of computers, LCDs & Accessories (Most of them are Japanese used) and giving a considerable guarantee with after sales service.

I bought computers (Dell, Compaq, Fujitsu), LCDs (Sanyo), Network Cards (3Com) and some other accessories. I used to buy quite a lot of 3Com Network Cards as I found the ones with "Made in U.S.A" were in extreme good quality.

Let me tell you the address.

Japansoft (Pvt) Ltd.
No. 5, Joseph Lane,
Colombo 04,
Sri Lanka.
Tel: 2506885

Those who need a discount, post here (Don't PM) with correct name so I can call Nazim or Fausan for you and ask them to give you the price they give me (dealer price). Please note that this is something special for ROBOT.LK members & I only do this as a help. I have no financial benefit from this ;)

Return to “????????? ???????? (Recommend - Complain - Review)”