USRT to Ethernet Connectivity Over the Wolrd Cubieboard Bord

Linux OS Topics
nwclasantha

USRT to Ethernet Connectivity Over the Wolrd Cubieboard Bord

Post by nwclasantha » Sat May 11, 2013 8:12 pm

INTERCONNECTING WORLDWIDE MCU BASED EMBEDDED CONTROLLING BOARDs EACH OTHER OVER VPN BASED SECURE NETWORK (By Chanaka Lasantha Nanayakkara Wawage)
Untitled.jpg
1. DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETED DOCUMENT:
USRT to Ethernet Connectivity Over the Wolrd Cubieboard Bords.rar
2. DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL FOR THE NETWORK MODULE:
User Manual for network Module.rar
3. DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE TOOLS:
Software Tools.rar
???????:

?? ????? ????? ?????? ???????? ???? 253 ???? ????? ???? , PIC MCU ?? ?? MikroC Pro ????? ???? ?? Machinery Control Boards ?????????? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ??????? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ...!

????? ?? ???? ????????? ????? ???? ??????? ???????? ???? ????????? ?? ....????? ?????? ?? ??? ? ?????? ??? ?????? ??? ???????? , ??? ?????? ????????? ????? ??? ?????? ???? ??????? ???? ? ???? ..!

This Server has a Private IP Address because we are going to use Virtual Private Network(VPN)

??? VPN ????????? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ??????? (Advantages)..!

1. 256 bit Encrypted.
2. High Compressed VPN Tunnel.
3. High Secure Anti hacking Supported Linux Firewall.
4. IP Routing.
5. Lord Balancing & QoS.
6. HTTPS Web Based Management.
7. VLAN Supported.
8. Free Open Source OS Supported (CentOS/Ubuntu).
9. Can be running on Cloud Computing.
10 . Easily Manged Server to Server as well as Server to User Connectivity Plus Account.
11. Easily Integrate with Existing Billing Systems.
12. UDP/ TCP Support with more than 100,000 users/ Server to server Connection with their own VPN IP Ranges.
13. Easily Manage Individual Routing with Branch Office.
14. Ability to make PHP or C# Web Application to mange users or Usage of system via MySQL Database.
15. Optionally Easily Integrate User Authentication with Active Directory
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Re: USRT to Ethernet Connectivity Over the Wolrd Cubieboard Bord

Post by SemiconductorCat » Mon May 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Thanks for sharing and writing.

So does this method could be used in a power HVDC local power line too? Which I mean for example like bellow,
I mean when we needed to switch off the power line , it should communicate with loads and shutdown the isolation
switches systematically. As I know these devices are using manual telephone system and operators to do that.
For a example , the main isolation control panel is at the factory[electrical engineer there], and there is a electric furnace at 300m ahead[another operator there].And there is a assembly line 100m ahead. And how about a wi-fi based VPN?
Anyway such application requires a RTOS based linux kernel. Simply need to merge RTOS kernel branch into current
kernel branch and build it.

Another example is train gate system.

You could definitely market this to target applications like those. As I know they still use manual operators for this.
I love to see these things get automated, and cut people involvement in these areas. For a example train system. I need
a system that I could order my tickets using my android phone on street, [even I should not be able to fill anything
but only speech my destination as 'Panadura' to the phone, and it will automatically get my current location over
GPS and find out the nearest train station and calculate whether my travel plan is possible with train and allow me to
purchase train tickets from SMS banking like method.]. And the train system should use automatic Cubieboard like
server to issue tickets, not only that allocated limited number of passengers into a train or if exceeds [secure it's comfortability level]it could automatically
plan another train to met the appropriate demand. And cubieboard scheduling server at the each station could
communicate with each advertising TV and advertise the up-to-date schedule to the passengers. Each local hot-spot
on the train station could broadcast notifications to the passengers waiting at the platform for a train.They could also
query the train schedule and find out which platform which train is at there, both in all languages which are considered
governmental languages by our constitution.
I'm waiting for that day to come true. Less people interactions, and good respect to the value of personal life.

I made my interest on iptables through you. I learn many things thanks to you.
It's very powerful. Sooner I will start to study about OpenVPN, as soon as I finish with iptables friend.
I have some questions about iptables, I need some practice too.Fortunately I got QEMU virtual lan and light weight
linux distributions for that. If I ask iptable questions could you help in another topic?
nwclasantha

Re: USRT to Ethernet Connectivity Over the Wolrd Cubieboard Bord

Post by nwclasantha » Mon May 13, 2013 6:46 pm

FAQs
====

Question 1:- how about a wi-fi based VPN?
Answer 1 : - Yes..! It is Possible to Use Wi-Fi/WiMax/Optical Fiber/Ethernet to Power line as much as possible

With Wi-fi (2,4GHz),
Method one : LAN NIC Card to Wi-Fi Access Points.
Method two: Just used https://cubieboard.myshopify.com/produc ... ifi-module
Method three : LAN NIC Card to Wi-Fi Base Station with Omni Directional
Antenna (longer Distance). eg; WBS2400 Base Station.

With WiMax (3.6Ghz),
Method one : LAN NIC Card to WiMax Access Points. (Short Range)
Method two : LAN NIC Card to WiMax Base Station with Omni Directional
Antenna (longer Distance).

With Optical Fiber(SM/MM),
Method is Media Converter (Ethernet to SM/MM Fiber)

With Power line Communication Device,
Method is Ethernet to Powerful Power line Converter (But you have to be in
Same Phase Power line without Transformer Branches )

;)

Return to “Linux”