3 Phase ??? ??????? ???.

Electronics & Electrical Engineering Topics
Chamith119
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

3 Phase ??? ??????? ???.

Post by Chamith119 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:07 pm

?? 3 phase current , 3 phase wiring ??? ??????? ??????? sit ???? ?????? ? ????? ???? ??? ??? ????? . ????? ???? ????????? ??? ???? ????.

????? ??????
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Re: 3 Phase ??? ??????? ???.

Post by SemiconductorCat » Thu May 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Sounds like you need to know about basic electrical concepts.

I recommend Hudges book. If you studying for a University Subject then it's worth you
buying that book. 2nd hand book buying may be possible via chatting among friends et etc.
[because some guys sell that book on Level 4 because they no longer have electrical subjects
ongoing , where they did electrical systems I for L3.].

There was a Sinhala book too, OUSL library got a Sinhala copy. Unfortunately I could not remind the
name of the author , it's a green cover book. He wrote that book for electrician exam in electricity board.

It's easy to find Hudges book on any university library. Everybody know about that book.

>> 3 phase wiring

anyway wiring is different from theory and basic electrical concepts. Then you need to refer to a basic
electrical installation book. Try find on searching "Electrical Installation" book. And not only reading that
book you also need experience of a at least 7 day workshop. Even we didn't done 3 phase wiring in our
workshop eve. However I did my home wiring and with experience I could say that 3 phase wiring is more
dangours and should be done with caution. Never play or think easy with 3 phase.
Chamith119
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: 3 Phase ??? ??????? ???.

Post by Chamith119 » Fri May 24, 2013 11:51 am

thanx brother, i will find that book

Return to “Electronics & Electrical Engineering”