Connect Extra Battery to DCP 650VA UPS

Electronics & Electrical Engineering Topics
Nipuna

Re: Connect Extra Battery to DCP 650VA UPS

Post by Nipuna » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:18 pm

No this isn't an online one. Just a line interactive 1KVA USP.

I am having a branded PSU by the way, without a branded one I can't use my GTX 660 with it. :)

Now I don't have that restarting problem, :)

Thanks for the reply by the way :)
analyzer82

Post by analyzer82 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:51 pm

haha cool

however from ur first post "Axle 400W PSU (This is a Genuine PSU which supplies" to me this sounds like a crap PSU - never even heard of Axle and Genius usually make cheap stuff. I personally use Corsair, Seasonic and OCZ (and Coolermaster Active PFC for budget builds). Well if it has a manufacturer code you can tract it down who's the OEM is. refer to this article.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/psu ... ,2729.html

If u got this PSU from SL I like to know what u come up with (if u tracked the code that is ) and how much u paid for it :p
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:23 am

Yeah I know Axle isn't a well known brand and also not a highest end one.

But even though you don't know there are lot of people using Axle PSUs and Graphics Cards.

I don't care as long it works well for the price I paid. I bought this for Rs4500 which was the cheapest PSU in those days.

Try looking at Gamer.lk and you'll find more info about Axle and user reviews also.

I have a friend who uses his Axle 400W PSU about 2 years now, He even used his GTX 460 with it also I have used my old GTX 460 with my PSU.

Return to “Electronics & Electrical Engineering”