Any one Knows about SCADA HMI Programming

Electronics & Electrical Engineering Topics
Kriz
Corporal
Corporal

Any one Knows about SCADA HMI Programming

Post by Kriz » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Is there any one , who knows about SCADA HMI Programming?
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Any one Knows about SCADA HMI Programming

Post by Neo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Several years back I myself involved with few SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) projects. I was involved in HMI (Human-Machine Interface), Supervisory software and RTU (Remote Terminal Units). We used touch screen displays, etc.. The last SCADA project I contributed with VHDL programming was to replace a set of PLSs with FPGAs on a massive mechanical machine.

I mostly involved with programming on both PC and devices where as my uncle (the best electronic engineer I knew in Sri Lanka who can work without any fear but unfortunately he passed away several months ago :cry: ) did the electronic integration. If you can describe your requirement, I might be able to help you in programming & designing perspective of the system. Just clarify what you are going to do.
Kriz
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Kriz » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Thank you! for your information.first I want to know what are the tools which use for Programming HMI , is there any special tools ?.
:?:
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:44 am

You need to decide your tools. You can use microcontrollers, LCD display with touch control, etc... It is all about designing your system properly to address the machine you are going to control.

Return to “Electronics & Electrical Engineering”