????? ??? ??????? ????? LED ??? ???????? ????

Microcontroller Topics
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ????? ??? ??????? ????? LED ??? ???????? ????

Post by Neo » Thu May 09, 2013 2:50 am

Superb Rksk!!!!! Very well done!!!

Chanaka, your guide is excellent. It would be always better to start a new topic for these valuable posts.
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Re: ????? ??? ??????? ????? LED ??? ???????? ????

Post by SemiconductorCat » Thu May 09, 2013 7:09 pm

nwclasantha wrote:Download Full PICkit Software+PCB+Firmware+Components List+Circuit
PICkit Software+PCB+Firmware+Components List+Circuit.rar

great info. So this is the modified version of Pickit 2 which is on the wikramaplaza shops.
cost around 1800/- Rs. However I'm not recomment that product for a student due to it's
healty critical problems[does not have a standar on it]. Even it's not RHOS it costs around
1800/- , that much is not fair also.

Anyway this is not seems like the Aptinix version of the programmer. Aptinix version coems with
SMD and RHoS features I think[correct me if I'm wrong]. But I think all the firmware is same on
all the programmers right? Or is it modified ?

However these are microchip published sources for their original version of Pickit 2 programmer. I suggest
our all friends here to start reading that source code. It will improve your knowledge. And programmers are not
complex pice of software/hardware/firmware as some companies advertised.If you know how to read somebody
else's code then it's simple. However those companies are already doing a great job such as Aptinix pickit 2 is
a good healthy and safty too for a student( even I could recomment it to a 9 grade student). But the fact is
they are not black boxes at all.

http://www.microchip.com/stellent/idcpl ... _NextRow=1

I think Aptinix will also publish their own modifications to the code. It just a tool. Engineer does use tools.
But every CS student learns how compilers work [ as in a subject called "compiler theory"] but not everybody
will be working on a modern compiler codebase. So one purpose of that course is , learn your tools much better.
So feel free to opensoure it if you could.
It is possible to debug and analyze your code through a software or hardware simulator. Debugging Your Code

If your program has been built correctly, the compiler should generate a .hex file and a .cof file. The cof file contains all the information necessary for high-level debugging in MPLAB , and it should be loaded by selecting the File › Import... menu in the MPLAB .Once you have done this, you have two choices: either to use MPLAB ICD 2 Debugger, if you have the appropriate hardware, or MPLAB® Simulator.
Of course you could use coff files from sdcc too in your projects. I have seen in some videos that you need to
exclude xtal from simulation and set up the internal clock generator in the xtal, so it will sove some race conditons
in the simulator. Is that fact applicable here ? Please review my above fact if so , commit it to your original post,
so sombody digging this thread in future will benifit from that fact. However at that time I think they will enable
features to automatically identify components that should be excluded in a MCU project.[/quote]

Return to “Microcontrollers”