GTP USB Proggrammer

Microcontroller Topics
guliya

GTP USB Proggrammer

Post by guliya » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:17 pm

hi,

Pls hlep me to install GTP USB 2005 summer edition programmer to windows xp. I try to install but error mgs is displaying... it says "Cannot install the devise (Error code 10).

Can some one pls let me kown the resan for this and how to correct this issue.

Thanks
Dinesh
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: GTP USB Proggrammer

Post by Saman » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Sorry. It could be due to may reasons. May be the USB chip wasn't correctly fixed or damaged. Why didn't you just try the simple JDM programmer? One of the members of ours are now making JDM programmers so if you have any interest PM me.
guliya

Post by guliya » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:41 am

i have a JDM programmer too, but it is not working... the devise is not detected by computer.... with winpic800.... the LED on the prog also not working.. pls help me....
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:28 pm

It is true that some of the JDM programmers in the market is not working according to the standard. If you are sure that the settings are correct, then you will have to consider changing the programmer. Check whether you have set WinPic800 settings as in this post.

Also note that USB to Serial dongles are not working with JDM programmer. So make sure you are using a serial port of a PC.
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saman » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:46 pm

If it is still a problem, may be you could buy one of our fully tested PIC programmers. Let me know.

Return to “Microcontrollers”