Looking for a partner for Web business

Advertise jobs & investment opportunities in any field
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Looking for a partner for Web business

Post by Saman » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:02 am

Dear ROBOT.LK members,

I'm looking for an young and energetic web developer who has extensive hands on experience in php, mySQL, JavaScript, AJAX, HTML & CSS to work with me on several US projects on profit sharing basis. Note that I'm looking for a hard working, go getter type partner, not an employee. This is a beginning of a never ending business. So only genuine candidates should PM me as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Saman
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Looking for a partner for Web business

Post by Saman » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:20 am

I received the following contents attached in an email from one of our members. He has invested such a lot of money on several welfare projects to uplift the living standard of Sri Lankans. He is assigned to submit important technical articles to social forums in Sri Lanka. (ROBOT.LK community might guess who is he now ;) )

He has put few posts on ElaKiri forum with a link to this page with the intention of informing the ElaKiri community about the opportunity. And the Admin of elaKiri has informed as below.
ElaKiri Admin.PNG
ElaKiri Admin.PNG (14.78 KiB) Viewed 7696 times
This is the answer he has given to him.... I think he stated it very clearly.
Dear Bro, okay.. to start with, the reason I have put those links in few forums is because I thought it would be great to let ElaKiri community know on the oppotunity.

One thing for your information. Ours is not a social forum as ElaKiri, it is a 100% technical and maintained by few of us who are graduated from local universities in the fields of engineering and computer science for the benefit of Sri Lankan technology enthusiast. If you have seen the Vidusara article on us, you would be much clear. We don't let anybody to discuss non technical things and in case we find anybody does that, we asked them to go for ElaKiri as we considered it as the best social forum. I think you are now clear on the difference of ROBOT.LK and ElaKiri.

If you still think, we are not allowed to post our links that are totally technical here, then no regrets, I'll take care on that in future. You and me both know what is spam. Spam is referred on links that are generally have no value, out of topic or harmful or entered autonomously usually by robots. But I was very careful on putting link according to the topic.

However I understand your point which is reasonable to be stated by an admin. I also never agree on such. But I think you are now clear that we are not going to take ElaKiri visitors out to our forum as they mostly find nothing interesting in ours.

Let me know your idea.

BR...
What a world!!! :o
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:47 am

Sounds ridiculous...perhaps that guy doesn't know the vision of ROBOT.LK project. 8-)

I already informed the team on our decision about using some social forums in Sri Lanka for publicity. I was informed by a member of us that this forum is non other than a complete list junk with political jargons, gossip, adult sexuality, etc... :lol: and there is no use on trying to share high-tech engineering tips with them. Can somebody double check that?

However honour the rules of that forum is the best. Simply avoid using it to promote our articles ;)
SevenZero
Major
Major

Post by SevenZero » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:59 am

Hey Saman, never thought you put it all public :x
Since Neo insists, I won't use it any more for article publicity. I'm still waiting for an answer from that guy anyway :|

Return to “Jobs & Investment Opportunities”