Social Networking

Advertise jobs & investment opportunities in any field
Face
Major
Major

Social Networking

Post by Face » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:31 pm

what is this concept.?

they says that we can use FACEBOOK & some other sites........

any idea??????
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Social Networking

Post by Neo » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:33 pm

It is just like you are putting an advertisement on a news paper, isn't it? Advantage is you can get a instant client base.
Say you have 1000s of friends in your FB, you post something on your wall about a product or send a common message to all your contacts, you will get contacts to your product, isn't it? Simple as that. Another example is you put a link to your blog and people visit your blog, click on advertiser links (like AdSense) where you get revenue.

FB, MySpace, Twitter, etc... can be used for these types of marketing purposes.
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:34 pm

how can we have such a job??????????
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:20 pm

In my answer I have included the two options. One is the easiest. You must have at least one good marketable product that you can advertise on the net and populate through social media. The other is about increasing traffic to your site. This will increase your revenue through increasing clicks/impressions on your adds, clicks on affiliate marketing links, etc... In affiliate marketing, you place a banner of some company in your website and the url includes your code at the end. If someone clicks this banner (or link) and then register (or buy products) then you'll get revenue. What Nupina doing is something like that. Whenever you register under him, he earns something. Likewise, you can also start doing it and earn revenue.

Ultimately a talented person works whereas another set of people earns money by doing nothing :lol:

Again, I must tell you, I'm completely out of this business. I kept my trust on work and earn policy ;)

Return to “Jobs & Investment Opportunities”