google ADsense step by step.

Advertise jobs & investment opportunities in any field
Rksk
Major
Major

Re: google ADsense step by step.

Post by Rksk » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Some people say that "google don't give adsense for SriLankans". is it true?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saman » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:54 pm

What you are asking :?:
Do you think Google is mad? Don't you know that Google is one of top businesses in the world now? Have you ever heard that they provide donations for internet time wasters?

99.9% of high profile Google advertisers are from Developed world who are selling products to themselves. So there is no financial gaining from a visitor to their site from a 3rd world country.

For example, say that you build a blog. Mostly Sri Lankan visitors will come to see your articles unless you have some genuine work like inventions, new products you make, etc.... But if you take most of the blogs around, there is no financial value. Some people write love stories. Those stories are read by time wasters. Nothing is there for business :lol: Some are copying articles of other sites. Google search engine identifies this almost instantly and give your site a low priority in the results order. So you won't get much users for that article.

So unless you have genuine work like inventions, code snippets that help developers, etc... your blog is not considered a good target base for business visitors. Google collects demographic information on visitors. Not only that, they have algorithms to guess what type of user you are based on your search queries.

Simple logic is, if you are not getting target visitors who have good tendency on buying products, your blog is considered a loss for their business and they immediately ban your site. They have no idea to donate money to people who are running blogs on the sole purpose of earning pocket money. They need business.

Just imagine the possibility of clicking on an advertisement of a Dell laptop by a user who searched for love stories. Likewise they have a very advance analysing techniques (through special bots) to identify whether you are running a good site which will be beneficial for their advertisers. In the other hand, their advertisers complain that they are receiving visitors from AdSense but only 0.01% buy a product which is useless. They can also see which sites/blogs/forums had wasted their money.

I will give an advise through my expereince. Do not start a site to earn money. This will never happen. If this works, the whole world will start this. Do not even think of advertising until you have some genuine content because it will be likely that you will get banned quickly.

You said Sri Lanka is banned... this is no question. Sri Lanka is now banned by several companies who were sending free electronic samples. When they send 1000 free samples to a country, they expect 1000million order by next year. But we know this can never happen in near future in Sri Lanka. Since youngsters are used to put 10Ks of expected orders and order free samples, it is likely that they ban our country in a year or two.

If you need to earn money from internet, make a product and try to sell it over. There is nobody who became rich through these advertising. THIS IS THE TRUTH.
Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:24 pm

I agree with you 100%.

SriLankans are finding people who donate money to waste :)
They always try to earn for free. Don't try to work & earn.
They used to click on ads, view ads,...

Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 pm

If you Need money do Freelancing.
Even I have Adsense but I am not using it. I like Freelancing it's Easy that Advertising.
Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saman » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Freelancing is the correct path.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Yes 100% Correct.

But so many our Srilankans don't do it. Since some can't work with English. Some people just need free money by doing nothing.
Rksk
Major
Major

Post by Rksk » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Saman wrote:What you are asking :?:
Do you think Google is mad? Don't you know that Google is one of top businesses in the world now? Have you ever heard that they provide donations for internet time wasters?

99.9% of high profile Google advertisers are from Developed world who are selling products to themselves. So there is no financial gaining from a visitor to their site from a 3rd world country.

For example, say that you build a blog. Mostly Sri Lankan visitors will come to see your articles unless you have some genuine work like inventions, new products you make, etc.... But if you take most of the blogs around, there is no financial value. Some people write love stories. Those stories are read by time wasters. Nothing is there for business :lol: Some are copying articles of other sites. Google search engine identifies this almost instantly and give your site a low priority in the results order. So you won't get much users for that article.

So unless you have genuine work like inventions, code snippets that help developers, etc... your blog is not considered a good target base for business visitors. Google collects demographic information on visitors. Not only that, they have algorithms to guess what type of user you are based on your search queries.

Simple logic is, if you are not getting target visitors who have good tendency on buying products, your blog is considered a loss for their business and they immediately ban your site. They have no idea to donate money to people who are running blogs on the sole purpose of earning pocket money. They need business.

Just imagine the possibility of clicking on an advertisement of a Dell laptop by a user who searched for love stories. Likewise they have a very advance analysing techniques (through special bots) to identify whether you are running a good site which will be beneficial for their advertisers. In the other hand, their advertisers complain that they are receiving visitors from AdSense but only 0.01% buy a product which is useless. They can also see which sites/blogs/forums had wasted their money.

I will give an advise through my expereince. Do not start a site to earn money. This will never happen. If this works, the whole world will start this.....
I found somepeople who don't agree with you, http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 8430290902

Saman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saman » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm not going to comment. People who don't have any qualification to do a better job do those things. I have nothing to say more than that. I have never seen a computer/electronics/electrical/mechanical engineer use advertising to earn some pocket money. Those guys had dedicated their whole young life on educating themselves and living a luxury life as a result. In Buddhism, Lord Buddha explains about cause and the effect. When cause is good, effect is good.

I don't want to comment to that innocent brother who's trying to form a group of people who jointly click on their own adverts. I'm sure Google will catch them all soon (though I don't wish) ;) . Don't aim your future on few bucks. Think what you would like do when you are 25, 30. So educate yourself. Have some paper qualification and do a better job.

Let them earn US$ 0.01 x 100 click = $ 1.00 = LKR 100.00 per day. To have 100 hits, you need to have 100 x 1000 visitors per day (That's the Google calculation).

If you become an engineer, you can do a job in Australia, UK or USA for nearly US$300 a day. See the difference.

If you have a good friendship with him, ask him to post a payment proof -> very simple.
Chathura
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Chathura » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:23 pm

you are wrong.... some people can earn money by using ADsense ...
don't laugh I'm serious :geek:

But they earn money by neither clicking ads nor from google... They earn money by saying that people can earn money from ADsense and they even show testimonials.(Which they say earn by internet). So until Sri Lanka has lazy stupids they can earn money :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Yeah You Right I Also Agree :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Jobs & Investment Opportunities”