Internet money.

Advertise jobs & investment opportunities in any field
Face
Major
Major

Internet money.

Post by Face » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Internet money.

" This Jobs opportunity provided by one of the biggest Ad Companies in the world to Earn {PPC} Pay Per Click Online, through this Opportunity without investment….( FREE)"

AdSense - By Google

YPN - Yahoo Publisher Network

Advertise Text Ads

AdBrite- The Internet's AD Marketplace

Adscome

Bidvertiser

Click bank

CrispAds

Kontera

Money Online free...With Lot of ways....
1. Sponsored Reviews-Get paid to review products/websites/services on your website or blog.

2. Home Business-Start your own home business

3. Adsense-make money displaying relevant ads on your site
4. Pay-Per-Click- Similar to Adsense but other programs available

5. Write Articles-Get paid to write articles (Associated Content or other people can pay you for this service

6. Sell on Ebay- Sell some of your merchandise on ebay

7. Complete Surveys- Get paid to complete surveys or participate in focus groups

8. View Ads- Get paid to view ads (Usually .01-.03 per ad you view at 15-30 sec. each)

9. Read Emails- Same concept as viewing ads but this time you will be reading emails.

10. Post on Forums- Get paid to post on forums (Some forums will pay you for posts you make)

11. Social Networking- Get paid to do the things you would usually do on Myspace or Facebook.
12. Gpt Sites- You get paid to fill out surveys and email submits (for example, those ads you see "JcPenny's or Macy's get a $1000 giftcard)

13. Create Ebooks- Create a ebook about something and sell it

14. Create a Product- Create a product and sell it

15. Freebie Trader- Complete trial offers for cash and prizes (Incentivized Industry also known as I.F.W)

16. Write a Report- Write a special report about something you know a lot about and sell it to people you think will buy that information.

17.Promote other people's products- If you don't have your own product, promote someones elses product and earn commissions

18. Sell Advertising- Sell your space on your high PR traffic site whether its banner space or text links

19. Website Builder- Create websites for people

20. Offer a service - Are you good at SEO or have a special skill? Get paid for it.

21. Flip websites- Create a decent (profitable) website and sell it for profit

22. Data Entry- Get paid to type, entering data into a computerized database.

23. Get paid to search- We all search for something, get paid to do it (Swagbucks)

24. Twitter- Everyone knows you can make money with twitter

25. Create Blog/Website Themes- Get paid to create themes or templates for websites or blogs. Need to know some html for this.

26. Link Builder- Get paid to build links for people such as finding backlinks for peoples sites.

27. Sell Avon- This one is a no brainer. You can do this online as well.

28. Answer Questions- This one mainly relates to ChaCha where you get paid to answer questions people ask through there cell phones.

29. Design Logos- For the creative minds, design logos for companies or websites and get paid for it.

30. Contests- This is a pretty easy one, go around and look for contests you can participate in, either from a blog or forum, you may end up winning some cash
Face
Major
Major

Re: Internet money.

Post by Face » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:59 pm

is there any one to teach us these methods step by step.

It will be a great help for our members.
because there are no free teaching in this subjects.
other thing is these ways should be correct..

please start a new topic to each way you know,please post your teachings for beginners.i'm also a beginner.
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:39 pm

I have lots of friends all over the world who tried those for years and I'm not going to discourage you from what they said about those. ;)
I have no trust on those free money systems. Work hard and earn is my way of living (You can have different opinions) :D
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 pm

G-sparkZ wrote:is there any one to teach us these methods step by step.

It will be a great help for our members.
because there are no free teaching in this subjects.
other thing is these ways should be correct..

please start a new topic to each way you know,please post your teachings for beginners.i'm also a beginner.
Try Jobs You i Said before They are very trusted and Legitimate and I have Been Paid too.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:30 pm

I've Done most of the things you said Such as PTC, PTR

But they are not good. the best thing is the one that i told you earlier.

Return to “Jobs & Investment Opportunities”