Microsoft Mathematics

Windows OS Specific Topics
Rksk
Major
Major

Microsoft Mathematics

Post by Rksk » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:03 am

From basic math to pre-calculus, Microsoft Mathematics 4 . 0 can help you visualize and see mathematical concepts as you’ve never seen them before. This free downloadable tool includes step-by-step instructions and explains fundamental concepts. The wide range of tools to help students with complex mathematics includes a full-featured graphing calculator that’s designed to work just like a hand-held calculator and ink handwriting support to recognize hand-written problems.

http://www.microsoft.com/education/prod ... udent/math

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Last edited by Neo on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Rearranged text
dresel

Re: Microsoft Mathematics

Post by dresel » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 pm

hi, my this post is little bit different not much because in my this post i am talking about Microsoft Mathematics about children. Does your child need help with math? Could he/she improve skills needed for a great future?

I know I wish I had stuff like this when I was a kid!

Microsoft Mathematics (formerly Microsoft Math) is an educational program, designed for Microsoft Windows , that allows users to solve math and science problems. Developed and maintained by Microsoft, it is primarily targeted for students as a learning tool.

A related freeware add-in for Microsoft Word and Microsoft OneNote, called Microsoft Mathematics Add-In for Word and OneNote, is also available from Microsoft that offers comparable functionality.

Microsoft Math has received 2008 Award of Excellence from Tech & Learning Magazine.
Features
Microsoft Math contains features that are designed to assist in solving math, science, and tech-related problems, as well as to educate the user. The application features such tools as a graphing calculator and a unit converter . It also includes a triangle solver, and an equation solver that provides step-by-step solutions to each problem, a feature beneficial to students attempting to learn problem-solving skills.
The standalone version of Microsoft Math 3.0 also has support for calculus and Ink Handwriting, allowing the user to write out problems by hand and have them recognized by Microsoft Math.
This grapher is also suited to multivariable calculus. For example, the parametric mode of the grapher allows student to graph 3D vector functions .
Microsoft Mathematics provides a set of mathematical tools that help students get school work done quickly and easily. With Microsoft Mathematics, students can learn to solve equations step-by-step while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, and calculus.

Return to “Windows”