urgent help

Windows OS Specific Topics
Face
Major
Major

Re: urgent help

Post by Face » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:57 am

From WIKI
Spyware is a type of malware that can be installed on computers and collects little bits of information at a time about users without their knowledge
Spyware programs can collect various types of personal information, such as Internet surfing habits and sites that have been visited, but can also interfere with user control of the computer in other ways, such as installing additional software and redirecting Web browser activity. Spyware is known to change computer settings, resulting in slow connection speeds, different home pages, and/or loss of Internet or functionality of other programs
Can you please tell me about this.I have to use my inter net connection while spyware in functioning in my computer.I have to log EC,FB,Hotmail.etc..According to this wiki article spyware may collect my personal data.
Bro explain that do they get my passwords,& other date?
What is the purpose of getting that kind of data?
RAT16F88
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by RAT16F88 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:13 am

TO SPAM I THINK G-SParkz
Mysoogal
Captain
Captain

Post by Mysoogal » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:54 pm

go into safe mode,

in start menu run, type msconfig , go into startups , disable all programs listed, its in my believe that nothing should run at all. just makes the entire operating system slow.

now install some free updated Anti virus like Avira.com free home edition do a deep scan and leave it for until scan is finished.

this virus is old i think i remember seeing that on XP before SP3 was even released

and yes, spy-ware, are full of key loggers, bots, and injector of garbage files but don't worry because this virus seems old it seems to infect only xp which is not fully patched, you better go download all the operating system updates even windows 7 needs to be updated to be fully protected from hackers :D

Return to “Windows”