FIND WIN TROGEN FILE???

Windows OS Specific Topics
Face
Major
Major

FIND WIN TROGEN FILE???

Post by Face » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:56 pm

I HAVE HEARD THAT IN WINDOWS THERE IS TROJAN FILE AND BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE USE ILLEGAL COPIES OF WINDOWS ...
WHEN THEY USE INTERNET THEY GET COURT BECAUSE OF THAT TROJAN...
IS THAT TRUE?
WHAT IS THAT TROJAN FILE?
CAN WE EDIT IT?
CAN WE SEE TROJAN FILE IN EVERY SOFTWARE?
OS THAT THE COURSE TO GET BLACK LIST ILLEGAL COPIES???

I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT THIS TOPIC..IT'S VERY INTERESTING>>>ISN'T IT FRIENDZ?

;) ;) ;)

G-sparkZ
Kevin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: FIND WIN TROGEN FILE???

Post by Kevin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:15 pm

I think you are referring Windows genuine Advantage validation commonly known as WGA. This tool use to communicate with Microsoft site to validate your windows copy. If you are using a bad copy then a Notification will appear. There are some programmes that state those can remove this completely, but I'm sure use of them are illegal. ;)
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:25 pm

THANK YOU FOR REPLY!!!!!

I KNOW ABOUT THAT FACT ABOUT ILLEGIBILITY..
I AM INTEREST IN THAT TOPIC COZ' IT'S VERY CURIOUS...
THAT'S WHY I'M TRYING TO LEARN ABOUT THAT...

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE MORE DETAIL ABOUT FILE SYSTEM THAT THEY USE..?

OKEY...I DON'T WANT TO EDIT IT..
JUST WANT TO LEARN THE TECHNOLOGY!
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:44 pm

IS EVERY SOFTWARE HAS THAT FILE???????
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:53 pm

It's a set of DLL files (compiled ones that we can see code) that use to communicate to MS site through Internet using some pre-defined ports over TCP/IP. These DLLs get loaded at system start-up and communicate with MS site by sending your data. If you have a separate computer with a network packet sniffer, you'll be able to see what they talk. We can easily block these ports but it will not be easy to decode their logic.

If you are good with computers, you must try Ubuntu (free Linux based OS). You will experience a whole lot of features while breathing free air. :D Very nice graphics and lots of software support.
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Neo wrote:It's a set of DLL files (compiled ones that we can see code) that use to communicate to MS site through Internet using some pre-defined ports over TCP/IP. These DLLs get loaded at system start-up and communicate with MS site by sending your data. If you have a separate computer with a network packet sniffer, you'll be able to see what they talk. We can easily block these ports but it will not be easy to decode their logic.

If you are good with computers, you must try Ubuntu (free Linux based OS). You will experience a whole lot of features while breathing free air. :D Very nice graphics and lots of software support.
I was using Ubuntu and Still Using too. But unfortunately I had to Use Windows Because My USB ADSL Modem Work well on Ubuntu. Ubuntu and The other Linux Operating Systems are the world's Best Ones. Windows is suck (Virus and so many problems)

You Can Request Free Ubuntu CD without any cost Using this Link
http://www.shipit.ubuntu.com OR http://www.ubuntu.com

I have Requested 5 CDs. You can't Request 5 at ones you can request one after you get one. When there is a New Version.
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:00 pm

THANX FOR REPLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Windows”