SLT ADSL

General Discussions
Nipuna

Re: SLT ADSL

Post by Nipuna » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:18 am

I agree with you. Fools like those Make Us to Blame the Government. :evil:

But this Problem Started Suddenly and So many people have this And As I remember Herath and G-SparkZ have the Problem. too.

I have a Friend who is near our house 400M away from our house he has PeoTv and ADSL Entree Package He has the Same Problem too.

And There is a Internet Cafe at our Town but they don't have this Problem they have a 512kbps line too.

By the way Sorry For Blaming the Government First Now I understand That Not the Government do these. These Fools Make these Problems Because of them President and some other Good People are Blamed by Us.

I don't like all Government Officers I like Only Few. Those Who are really Doing their Work.
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Nipuna wrote:I agree with you. Fools like those Make Us to Blame the Government. :evil:

But this Problem Started Suddenly and So many people have this And As I remember Herath and G-SparkZ have the Problem. too.

I have a Friend who is near our house 400M away from our house he has PeoTv and ADSL Entree Package He has the Same Problem too.

And There is a Internet Cafe at our Town but they don't have this Problem they have a 512kbps line too.

By the way Sorry For Blaming the Government First Now I understand That Not the Government do these. These Fools Make these Problems Because of them President and some other Good People are Blamed by Us.

I don't like all Government Officers I like Only Few. Those Who are really Doing their Work.
In my case also same.I like pvt sector than government sector.But in our country (Srilanka)Government workers doing a great job.Ex-Forces.Then don't get any good facility from government.But see how they work.Most of our people get a bad picture with government workers.(In some places It is fair to say so.)
I have good experience with my job.As a banker in government banking.People's bank,Bank of ceylon,NSB.You will see how those bankers treat people.They always in heat.:P .I am also same as them now.Some of our youths always talking about cutomer service & blah blah..But they don't have the idea how government banks deal with pensioners & much customers(Army,teachers,health,...etc..).Some of our workers get ill in month end.Because of hard work.(Go & have a look between 20th-27th of any month)PVT banks also talking that they serve well to their customers.It is true.I also agree.But they can't even handle customers that we are dealing with.They have only a few customers,with good education,with ideas about banking financial.But in our case..?

That is my experience in my life.I appreciate government workers.(But in 24 hours trying to get a job in pvt bank,Applying applying & doing my studies to go to a PVT bank :P )

NOTE - I don't have idea about this topic going on.But I read last post by Nipuna with some bad issues about Government workers.That's why I am replying.This is not to argue bro.I am going to say that there may be bad workers.But you will find good people among them. :)
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Yes. It's True Bro. :)

I was angry So I Blamed and after Blaming I realized about Good People. I forgot them because of my anger
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Ahhh..Its OK.????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ????..:P
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Thanks For the Advice Bro.

But ??????? ??? ?????? ????? ????? :) ???????. ?? charter ? ???

???? ???? ????? Typing ????? ??????? :)

Thanks
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:27 pm

he he..??? ??????? ???????? ??? ???????...:??

???? ???? ???.??? ??? ????.simple ?? ???.. :??

(??? joke ??? ?? ??? ?????? ???...chat ??? joke ????.furum ??? ??? ???? ?? :) )
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:36 pm

??? ??? Joke ???? ??? ??.

?? ??? ????? ?? ??.

?? ????? ?????? ????? ??????

Joke ??????? ??????? Neo ? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ROBOT.LK ????? ???? ????. :D
Face
Major
Major

Post by Face » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:12 pm

??? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ????...

(?? ??? NEO ?????? ??? ???? :P)
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:33 pm

?? ????. :)
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:51 pm

I've complained SLT 2 days ago and they said they have some problems with their new packages, SO it might course for this Problem.

And They gave me a Reference number for the complain.
Then didn't do anything even they didn't call me back

I've got Lot Of Reference numbers :lol: Since they only give me the reference number and do nothing :lol:

What a Customer service is this? :lol: I am angry and have a little funny feeling about this Fools too :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Discussions”