Assembly

Topics on common programming languages
Nipuna

Assembly

Post by Nipuna » Mon May 03, 2010 10:24 am

After My A/L I want to Learn Assembly For That Please Give me an Assembly Tutorial.

Thanks
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Assembly

Post by Neo » Mon May 03, 2010 1:35 pm

First see https://robot.lk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1636. It's also one of your posts. ;)

Assembly is the symbolic instruction set of the machine code. Machine code is the code of the microprocessor or microcontroller. So assembly language changes from CISC (Lot of instructions) to RISC(few instructions) and from processor to processor. You can't use assembly language of the x86 IBM PC on a Microchip PIC 16F877 microcontroller.

So you can just aim x86 IBM PC assembly for now I think. This one is good to start with. Some valuable information is also can be found here.

See x86 Complete Instruction Set at https://robot.lk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=50

It seems that you have gathered so much things to learn which will take about 5 years after A/L. :)
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Mon May 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Thanks. But I'll Try to learn them my best.
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Neo » Mon May 03, 2010 5:45 pm

No need to repeat. Learn one thing at a time. We also have lots of fantasies. But no one is able to grab everything all at once. So make a plan to learn step by step. Learning small parts from each (without going in to advance topics on each) will make you a jack of all trades and a master of none. :D
Nipuna

Post by Nipuna » Tue May 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Neo wrote:No need to repeat. Learn one thing at a time. We also have lots of fantasies. But no one is able to grab everything all at once. So make a plan to learn step by step. Learning small parts from each (without going in to advance topics on each) will make you a jack of all trades and a master of none. :D
Ok Thanks I will
evangilbort
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by evangilbort » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:23 am

Assembly language is a low level programming language. It is very strong between the correspondence language and architecture machine code instruction.

Return to “.Net & Other Programming”