Arduino Sri Lanka

TRONICLK
Captain
Captain

Arduino Sri Lanka

Post by TRONICLK » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:27 am

TRONIC.LK sells Arduino boards in Sri Lanka and known to be the best place to buy all types of Arduino, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU, etc.. modules. You buy them online and get them delivered to your doorstep. Or else you can visit our store in the following address and buy them yourself.

TRONIC.LK
8/1/1, Sunetradevi Road,
Kohuwala,
Nugegoda,
Sri Lanka
Tel: +94 777 854444 / 94 114 544566
Email: [email protected]

So many people are talking about Arduino these days. And only a few really understand about the hardware types available in the market to buy. Some people claim as they made the Arduino, but are all those Arduinos? Here are the types of Arduino boards available in the Sri Lanka market.

1. Arduino UNO

DIP Version. Little expensive than the SMD version, however since the main chip is replaceable, recommended for everyone.

SMD Version. Cheaper than the DIP version. However if in case the main chip is burned down, there is fewer chance to replace it. Good for experts.

2. Arduino Mega. Very powerful chip (MEGA2560) with so many I/O Pins. Good for advance applications.

Version 1

Version 2

3. Pro Mini - Small board suitable for light weight applications that requires less pins.

Version 1

Version 2

4. Pro Micro - Mini version of Leonardo. Comes with ATMEGA32u4 chip. Since the main chip has built-in USB, there are no interfacing chips between PC and the main chip.

5. Leonardo. This is the bigger version of the Pro Micro above. It is pin compatible with UNO, so the shields available for UNO can be directly used with Leonardo.

6. Arduino Nano. This is smaller light weight version of UNO. It has few LEDs, reset switch and ICSP connector.

Version 1

Version 2

Why does TRONIC.LK offer all these types?
Variety is the main principle in TRONIC.LK. We try our best to make all the modules available, so the customer can choose what he prefers rather than pushing what we have in stock.

Please call us for more information.
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Re: Arduino Sri Lanka

Post by SemiconductorCat » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 am

Hi there. Could I have the firmware and hardware design of that Rv3 products?
I need to review and study, I have waited long time. If you could , please be kind enough to share me the
changelog of original Rv3 products.
SemiconductorCat
Major
Major

Post by SemiconductorCat » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:15 am

Oky I got the schamatics, Any idea where to find the original source code of it's firmware?
And I need the changelog of both hardware and software.
Change log means why they have changed the such component/node/branch into a new component/node/branch
or remove it. I mean full electrical engineering review behind it.

FYI: you could download original Egale files and schematics over here:http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/ADK_M ... v2-sch.pdf
--Thanks--
TRONICLK
Captain
Captain

Post by TRONICLK » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:07 am

Hello!

Good to hear that you are going to work on Arduino. The site which will help you is Ardunio.cc. All the information you require should be there as they are the designers and manufactures of these products. To get source codes, if those are not available on their site, you may email them.

Good luck!

Return to “Arduino”