What is new in Mac OS Lion

Mac OS Topics
Ageek
Sergeant
Sergeant

What is new in Mac OS Lion

Post by Ageek » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:27 am

Mac OS Lion going to the most powerful and advanced desktop operating system and well as the server operating system. This is going to release on coming month, July. We can wait till to discover all the features. Out of the all the features I can list down some important areas;
  • * Version Controlling of all the files in the system (this is an extended version of Time Capsule)
    * Launchpad - This is going to be nice tool for all users
    * AirDrop - This is very powerful tool that we can use to share our files with other user who are in the same network. Earlier we use MoverConnect or iChat to do this action. Actually, it seems in the backend they are using Bonjour
    * Full Screen Apps - This is going to be very useful for us, especially for laptop users 8-)
    * Mail - This seems having all the features we need as a mail client.
For Further info you can visit the website : http://www.apple.com

I will add some more info in near future.
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What is new in Mac OS Lion

Post by Neo » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:57 am

Mac OS is a new section in ROBOT.LK created for the Mac OS community & user group. This will become a great resource for enthusiasts who are interested in Mac OS including students.

This will be managed by UdithaM and if you have any question on Mac OS, please provide a good title for the topic and ask under this section.

Good luck!
Neo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What is new in Mac OS Lion

Post by Neo » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:44 pm

No Mac news for a long time ;)
What are the latest buddy :?:

Linux section is still not good and I don't know any better than you to give it a boost.

For thirsty technology lovers, even a tiny drop might help :lol: Keep in touch!

Return to “Mac OS”